1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion New game idea: Mine-craft payday (name will change)

Discussion in 'The Network' started by marco_polo24, Oct 27, 2013.

Suggestion - New game idea: Mine-craft payday (name will change)
?

do you think this is a good idea?

Yes 63 vote(s) 45.3%
could be good 38 vote(s) 27.3%
50/50 21 vote(s) 15.1%
could be bad 4 vote(s) 2.9%
no 13 vote(s) 9.4%
  1. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    Game idea from payday 1 and 2
    "We rob banks." - Bonnie and Clyde, 1967

Players - 4+4 robbersThe Rest are cops
    info Robbers look like villages (with civilian over their heads) until they put on mask (throw there ender pearl) witch then allows the player and NPC cops to see them as they are.
    when robbers die when the life pool is depleted they can re-spawn as cops to keep the game going (like the resurrection Gamemode in ghost craft) people robbers do not re spawn in this game and the cops have no life pool.

cop names are Light Blue in game and robbers names are Dark Orange
    Life Pool
    -
    Thanks to Time_lord_kronos's idea with the hand cuffs I have an idea of the robbers having a "Life pool" basically it is an amount of lives the robbers have maybe 20 - 50 depending on the Game mode and map when the robber dies the life pool goes down EG.
    marco_polo24 (robber) has been killed by Time_Lord_kronos (cop) robber life pool now at 19
    when robber have been ARRESTED (by cops using handcuffs) the life pool goes down by 5 EG.

marco_polo24 (robber) has been arrested by Mr darn (cop) robber life pool is now at 15
    Enemy's

·normal
    ·security guard - zombie - drops 10 9mm ammo - if can code to fire weapon
    ·Police - zombie with chain mail and baton - drops baton (10%)
    ·Sniper - skeleton with scar - drops nato rounds
    Spawn items
    ArmourRobbers -brown Leather helmetIron chest plate
    Cops - blue Leather helmetChain chest plate
    Weapons
    Robberschance to spawn with weaponP30 and ammo (100%) +Baseball bat (wood sword with II knockback enchant (40%) orRemington Shotgun and ammo (20%)orUP45 and ammo (20%)orAK47 and ammo (20%)
    copBaton (stone sword)P30 and ammo
    Other
    RobbersMask(ender pearl)Spawns with 10 zip ties (string)

copsflash grenades (Ghast tear)

Classes -
    Cops-

·Marine (spawns with grapple) - cost 10K XP
    ·SAS (spawns with silenced guns) - cost 10K XP
    ·detective (spawns with detector(nether star))
    ·FBI (Spawns with ak-47 and ammo, Taser (stone sword) and bullet proof vest (chain chest plate with protection I) - Cost 10k XP or 200 kills as a cop.
    ·Ops sniper (spawns with scoped ScarH and 60 ammo) - cost 25K XP
    Robbers

·robber - normal
    ·hacker (spawns with leaver(put on security desk to hack without puzzle)) - cost 10K XP
    ·Muscle (spawns with nailed baseball bat and strength pot I renamed to steroids) 10K XP. Thanks to Time_Lord_Kronos for idea
    ·Driller (spawns with a 1 use drill (same as wasted drill)) cost 10K XP
    ·Demo-man 1 TNT (renamed to C-4) used to blow open the vault doorp30 with ammo and Iron chest plate with blast protection I (Renamed: “Flak Jacket"). and a motove cocktail (throw able splash potion when lands fire in 3*3 radios) Thanks to Time_Lord_Kronos for idea

Items and what they do
    String(zip ties) - When you right click the villagers with civilian over their heads it makes them stop moving and the name overhead turn in to HOSTIGE - you get 2XP for this
    Ghast tear (flash grenade) - when thrown blinds (blindness I and night vision I) EVERYONE in radius of 20 blocks for 10 seconds
    shears(scissors) -
    when you right click a villager with HOSTIGE the name is changed to civilian and it will not be able to be tied up again (to stop farming) and will walk out the map - you get 2XP for this
    Ender pearl (mask)When this is thrown cops and security enemy's will be able to find you
    Stone sword (baton)5% Chance to inflict blindness for 10 seconds
    red-stone block (drill)can drill a 2*2 hole in any marital except bedrock, obsidian and ore blocks. mines 1 block every 30 seconds
    nether star(detector)can right click a villager to find out if it is a robber or just an NPC (5 uses)
    wooden sword (baseball bat)knockback II
    splash potion (motove cocktail)sets an area 3*3 on fire for 10 seconds
    Handcuffs (tripwire hook);In spawn set of cops except selected classes (so far SWAT)Cops can right click a robber when the HP is 1/4 or less

Map (The Great Escape)
    XP listTying up civilians - 2XParresting robbers with handcuffs - 5XP (robbers have to be at 1/4 half of health of lessUntying Hostages 1XPPutting a gold block in to van - 5XP per blockExtra gold blocks in van - 10XP per blockKilling NPC security - 1XPKilling player security - 2XPWinning game - 20XP
    Demo mapSTILL ON ITS WAY! (If you want to do this demo map please feel free to make one as well)

MODES
    Robbers Objectives
    Mode 1: Robbery -1. Get in to bank or shop2. Find vault3. Disable security cameras at security desk - don’t have to do this4. Break in to vault5. Take at least 5 gold blocks (10xp more for each block) and put in van6. Escape

Mode 2: Cops And Robbers -BlockKittyCat's idea (no masks in this one) 1. Find way out of cell2. Make your way out of prison3. Get to getaway car
    Mode 3: The Great Escape 1. Get to the objective (secondary objectives) 1. Find compass (points to objective) 2. find map (shows the area (with cops and robbers shown as well))
    List of people who want this added so far (7) If you want this added please say on this thread
    1. Marco_polo242. Time_Lord_Kronos3. MinecrafterMenn4. superdoops335. bulder561280536. phelsuma117. AssassinKFC8. buttersquid9. ultislasher110. Pudel9511. codemax5
    people’s idea I have used - thanks1. Time_Lord_Kronos - muscle class and demo man (oh and FBI) 2. BlockKittyCat's - BlockKittyCat's idea3. And thanks to Endercreeper42 for telling us that its p30 NOT p16
    ideas that didn't quite work
    Time_lord_kronoses idea(s)
    1. Enforcer class (Robbers)Spawns with P30 and ammoHas a Chain chest plate renamed to Kevlar jacket(protection I)Has permanent str 1(basically muscle 2.0)Has a wooden sword renamed to Club(no enchantments)Has a Ump and ammoCost: Win 30 matches as the Robbers

change log #3 5/1/2014
    *added The Great Escape

change log #2 15/11/2013
    *added Life pool system
    *added handcuffs
    *still working on demo map
    -removed Herobrine

change log #1 27/10/2013
    *added to tread
    -removed Herobrine
    please note that this is NOT the final idea and it will be subject to changeif you have an idea please feel free to say

2. BlockKittyCat Silver

XP:
    50,060xp
    So...cops and robbers? That sounds pretty cool. Tag!!!!
    How would you code that, though? If a cop hits a robber with a sword, the robber gets 'caught' and teleported to 'jail'? Should be like that. Cool idea. :) Kitty out.
    marco_polo24 and deadlybrownie like this.
  3. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    im thinking something more like this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payday_2 - but minecraft
  4. BlockKittyCat Silver

XP:
    50,060xp
    Oh. Ok. Now I guess I'll go make a cops-and-robbers suggestion. This seems cool though. :) Kitty out.
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  5. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    cool

added detective
    added "cops and robbers" gamemode
  6. Voiddar Platinum

XP:
    15,530xp
    its a good idea
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  7. The_Orange_Bird Obsidian

XP:
    100,287xp
    Ooooh, I get to do the same thing for the same thing again.
    marco_polo24 and ninjapandacheez like this.
  8. SirDeadPool Regular Member

XP:
    10,058xp
    well this could work but then again it would have to be run for aplha from the admin
  9. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    but what about:
    minez - dayz
    shotbow games and LMS- hunger games
    wasted - arma 2 mod wastelands
    ghost craft- the hidden source

need I go on?

EDIT
    WAIT
    civcraft - civilization
  10. time_lord_kronos Gold

XP:
    119,299xp
    This idea is pretty good.
    I like the idea of teaming up with a homie and knocking off a bank.
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  11. AssassinKFC Platinum

XP:
    79,651xp
    YES I WANT THIS YES YES YES
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  12. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    cool
    has any one got any ideas or questions?
  13. time_lord_kronos Gold

XP:
    119,299xp
    Robber Class idea:
    Muscle: Spawn with a nailed baseball bat (stone sword with sharpness one),strength one pot (renamed to steroids), and a p16 with ammo.
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  14. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    I like that idea
  15. time_lord_kronos Gold

XP:
    119,299xp
    Robber class idea #2:
    Demo-man
    Spawns with:
    1 TNT( renamed to C-4) used to blow open the vault door
    1 p16 with ammo
    1 Iron chestplate with blast protection I( Renamed :"Flak Jacket")
    2 Fire charges that explode when thrown (Renamed to: "Grenades" )
    Cost: 10K xp
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  16. The_Orange_Bird Obsidian

XP:
    100,287xp
    And explain to me how remaking them in Minecraft isn't original? Civcraft is a shotbow partner dumb dumb.
  17. downtown_24 Platinum

XP:
    15,664xp
    @ The_Orange_Bird
    OP is talking about remaking "Payday-The Heist" into Minecraft.
    Nothing like Cops 'n Robbers ...
    iHenboy likes this.
  18. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    ok but maybie not the grenades remember the robbers arnt going to be kitted out like that army
  19. time_lord_kronos Gold

XP:
    119,299xp
    Right. I just needed some other explosive device the class could have. Maybe replace it with a molotov cocktail?
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  20. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    Molotov cocktail?
    :D how would that work?