1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion New Event - The Pace Race

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by 8bitkeroro, Aug 2, 2016.

Discussion - New Event - The Pace Race
  1. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    Hey my dudes. What's up?

Ever feel mean and green? That's how I feel today, so I decided to start a new event. First let me brush off this mean green vibe, and kick in a mellow yellow vibe.

That is better, now lets talk business people, what will happen in the pace race is we will start at Fort Kharj, then run to Abandoned Farm, and then run to Al Hasa, and from Hasa run to Kharj. Basically we do 3 laps of this, pvp allowed, and see who will win the race. Now to talk about details, we have to switch to a blue blue mood.

Sorry for this blue blue moody dude, but I get a little sad when I have to plan... The time will be 12:30 PM eastern on the first server on US, on August 5th 2016, and may continue after depending on the crowd that is proud. Anyway we have to switch to a bedtime redtime feel now.
    Ok, lets talk rewards, 1st place gets 3 free diamond sword, and gets to be my friend. 2nd place gets to get 1 diamond sword and gets to be the awkward guy that hangs out but is not really my friend. 3rd place gets and infinity bow, an iron axe, and gets to become my rival. Last place has to help me farm giants.

Back to mean and green, I'll see ya at the event!

2. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    Uh well, considering, that running that would be a waste of 30 minutes of my time, food, armour, and the fact that i can kill around 6-7 giants in that time and get more loot, while using much less effort, I think I'll pass :stuck_out_tongue:. There are many problems with this, as you would need so much food, and nearly everyone would die from pop or hunger as from those 3 places, you could only get around 7 food chests, and that would be if you got every single one of them. And, if pop is enabled, there will be most likely only 1-2 people alive at the end of the race.
    ManHeadRambo likes this.
  3. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    503,281xp
    Touche
  4. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    but what about becoming my friend?
  5. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    Friendship should not be accuired by a challenge. Friendship should be accuired over time.
    MTrout and Limepaj2 like this.
  6. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    well I don't just become friends with anybody you know, it would be an honor for you
  7. Thannus Platinum

XP:
    947,188xp
    I feel like you should make it one lap.
    RigbysFanGirl likes this.
  8. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    503,281xp
    I feel like even that's too much.
  9. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    boy, its the pace race
  10. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    REVISION 1: only one lap
  11. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    Can't wait for revisio. 2
    ManHeadRambo likes this.
  12. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    hmmmmmmmmm.....
  13. 66tee Retired Staff

XP:
    41,653xp
    Hi, maybe some random admin can make it a real event...........
    Thannus likes this.