1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

New Course?

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by bubblegumrockya, Aug 16, 2016.

New Course?
?

Do you want this sort of course in DBV?

Yes, seems like it would be intresting 6 vote(s) 100.0%
No, DBV is fine the way it is 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. bubblegumrockya Silver

XP:
    43,552xp
    Hey, I was brainstorming ideas for death by void with a friend when we came up with the idea of making a eltyra(or the weird glider thing) and we thought that if DBV wont get anything with I doubt it wont, but why not add a new course that uses it? seems like it can bring some people who like flying around to do some sort of challenging flight course or something of the sort that uses the eltyra (can't spell for the life of me)
    _RunningKing_ likes this.

2. GalacticaGX Obsidian

XP:
    2,587,185xp
    Sounds funny :)

200th post ._.
  3. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    104,793xp
    Elytra's would be cool but It would also be to easy on the current DBV platform, we would have to recreate a whole new terrain if we want the elytra's to be added
  4. 97WaterPolo Developer

XP:
    1,042,923xp
    Actually when Elytras were added I was asked about thoughts for DBV, and I was thinking of taking a more aerial approach compared to a parkour approach. I was thinking of having giant rings made out of the disguise block (AKA TnT) and you had to fly through the center of them and collect an item that is directly at the center of it. The course can have huge rings and small rings and changes randomly. I wasn't planning on doing a timed course but rather set it up similar to the infinite course.
  5. bubblegumrockya Silver

XP:
    43,552xp
    Hey, just a suggestion I wanted to share with the people of the server, wanted to see the reactions people would get.:)
    97WaterPolo likes this.
  6. _RunningKing_ Platinum

XP:
    103,384xp
    That sounds like a cool idea! I hope it gets added in.
    _Swipe likes this.