1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion New boss

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by LionsUnited, Dec 21, 2019.

Suggestion - New boss
  1. HeoThiddema Regular Member

XP:
    174,341xp
    It's probably very hard to implement but a new hard boss would be sick, while we have to stick to the theme it could be a very muscled zombie that you'll always see in those mods.
    Instead of doing this boss in the canyons you could fight around agni agnis or just in the jungle or something.

Another good idea is to implement a water boss or something like that, and you could find it near outpost adera/castle byesford.

This is just what I would wanna see so if someone disagrees it's okay, it was just an idea.

Edit: the mod I was talking about earlier is called Mutant Zombie mod. That would we a great new refreshing feature to game in my opinion.
    ShayminPlays and Oraceon like this.

2. Tannatron Retired Staff

XP:
    685,994xp
    I think it would be a great idea to add a boss mob to the West similar to giants with their own unique drops, to give the West something new besides water and sadness.
  3. cyclone_43 Silver

XP:
    68,995xp
    the water is what makes the west fun!
    #swimteam
  4. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    18,535xp

A boss mob along with a map expansion to the west. We've needed something new to explore for over five years.
    ShayminPlays and Tannatron like this.
  5. LaukNLoad Film Crew

XP:
    63,641xp
    Giant pigman that explodes when you hit it B)
    Tannatron likes this.
  6. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp
    The way I see It, there are two categories of boss mobs: there are your mini-bosses such as Giants which are like beefed up mobs you can find out in the world, and there are real bosses which are kinda like the stuff you find in dungeons like Shrine of the Dusk or Anemos Sanctum.

I will admit the number of mini-bosses is sadly lacking at the moment, because the only one you can find outside of dungeons is the Giant. Even within dungeons the number of mini-bosses are limited - it's debatable whether you can call the Wither Skeleton in Asindia Ruins a mini-boss because it doesn't have any unique drops or attacks or anything like that.

I'd love to see something like an Eclipsed Mage mini-boss which you could stumble across in some parts of the world. It would just make sense to encounter an Eclipsed that will not hesitate to use special magical attacks against you if you dare get in the way of their mysterious mission. As for their drops, perhaps they could drop some magic-themed vanilla items such as gunpowder or glowstone, as well as some special artifacts that could be used to craft a key that grants access to various "Raid"-Class dungeons across the map. With Origins coming up, it would be a great way to hype up the Eclipsed as people begin to discover the truth...
    LionsUnited likes this.