1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Nerfing Scout...

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Hingey, Jul 16, 2017.

No Prefix - Nerfing Scout... | Page 2
  1. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    I see now... Still doesnt change how powerful the class is though hopefully they fix it in the future.

2. khalkists Platinum

XP:
    266,378xp
    It would be a heavy change in class mechanics. Basically, grapple would only be for moving vertically.
    I'd guess with that, permanent speed 1 wouldn't be as much of an issue.
  3. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    little bump here
    I think scout could use a teeny nerf and just buff up all the other classes
  4. Corrade Regular Member

XP:
    21,864xp
    Yeah I actually really like the idea of making every class stronger, like with more distinct abilities, atm they play pretty similar. Then again, it's nice to be versatile, idk.
  5. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Hmm change one class? Or change all the other class? I like your logic there.
  6. gaelic Silver

XP:
    9,814xp
    people have been saying to nerf scout for more than 2 years
    it's not going to happen. It's a weak class, good in early game for mine rushing but not worth much come phase 3.
  7. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Exactly! 2 years and people are still mad about scout the devs must be deaf. Dont even start with the "weak class" crap the grapple is useful through the entire game. Just today 7 of my clanmates chased a scout for 5 minutes on Skylands. Skylands for gosh sake! It is completly unfiar that a scout can run from a mob fight with out any negative effects to the player. Scout is not a weak class it is a class for weak players.
  8. gaelic Silver

XP:
    9,814xp
    hmmmm yes really makes me think. Scout's entire premise is that it's a mobility class able to get in and out of fights quick. It has no combat buffs
  9. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    BS! scouts entire premise is to SCOUT out areas and observe the battlefield its not meant to save your weak ass when you are losing a fight. The ability is too powerful and it has no negative effects for using it.
    JesseTheSkrub likes this.
  10. gaelic Silver

XP:
    9,814xp
    no swearing this is a family friendly server
  11. khalkists Platinum

XP:
    266,378xp
    Unfortunately, speed functions as a combat buff.
  12. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    they have long stopped censoring inappropriate chat
  13. gaelic Silver

XP:
    9,814xp
    truly this server has fell into anarchy ,:(
  14. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Scouts need completely flat ground to move. I think if people changed their own meta-game Scouts would be a whole lot easier to kill.
  15. HappyMangrove Regular Member

XP:
    156,034xp
    Tell me, when you have half a heart, would you run using whatever kit? Running away from people is what scout does, its already balanced. Scout is only good in certain maps as well.
  16. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Yes what im suggesting makes it so scout must run away like a normal person for a couple seconds so it cant be 100 blocks away in mere seconds. And scout is op on any map that includes skylands.
  17. HappyMangrove Regular Member

XP:
    156,034xp
    That is the scouts purpose!!!?? To scout, to run!!!!
  18. ChromosomeCramp Regular Member

XP:
    4,465xp
    right now scout is a better defensive class than a max HP berserker , why pick a tank that can take more damage when you can pick a class that just doesn´t take any damage almost any time you want? also the speed buff makes others players miss hits which is just another defensive AND ofensive perk on top of the gamebreaking mobility of the rod
  19. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    My nerf allows scouts to keep mobility and pvp equality without any negative effects. So you can run as much as you want.
  20. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Very true any good scout can stay alive all game without even trying.