1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

LightBikes Need the resource pack? Click me!

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by Mr_Darn, Jan 21, 2014.

LightBikes - Need the resource pack? Click me!
  1. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    We've released the resource pack for download.

The most current version can be downloaded by going to lightbikes.shotbow.net in your web browser.

You will be taken to an AdFly download page.

For those who do not know how these work, the page is an advert, which pays for the hosting costs, so we can host it for download for free.

You can watch the advert, or after the 5 second countdown, click the "Skip Ad" button in the top right of the page, which will start the download process.

PLEASE NOTE: The main section of the page is NOT the download, it is an ADVERTISEMENT!

2. Aeriform Regular Member

XP:
    14,105xp
    Yeah man, dem light bikes. Very fun, such light, so bike. :wink:
    Cykoh likes this.
  3. WoodCoal Regular Member

XP:
    5,964xp
    YAY! thanks for giving us a download! now i can play with full EXP! thanks alot man!
  4. Lemzey_Is_Back Platinum

XP:
    98,331xp
  5. joaoh1 Regular Member

XP:
    5,152xp
    you can find the Tronzip at server_resource_pack and rename to Tron.zip and trown at resource-pack
  6. PixelKiddo Regular Member

XP:
    8,811xp
    The stupid advertisers got me one time. When I first downloaded a mod, I clicked the download thing on the main page. Luckily, windows defender jumped in and stopped me from downloading it. So now I click what I'm supposed to. By the way, this is a nice texture pack!
  7. awxr Gold

XP:
    8,980xp
    ADFLY IS A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! google "adfly virus" to see what I mean
  8. joaoh1 Regular Member

XP:
    5,152xp
    use my method:
    1)play light bikes
    2)leave the server
    3)find %appdata%
    4)find .minecraft
    5)go to at server-resource-pack
    6)rename Tronzip to Tron.zip
    7)put Tron.zip at resourcepack folder
    8 ) start minecraft
    9)go to resource pack and select tron.zip
    10)profit

i separated the 8 to not make :cool:
  9. Tape_City Regular Member

XP:
    986xp
    was wondering where I could find this :stuck_out_tongue: but most 1.7 blocks don't have the tron textures.
  10. bhill1995 Regular Member

XP:
    98xp
    Thank you!:cool:
  11. technoplayer759 Regular Member

XP:
    20xp
    Hello, would it be possible to get a link to download the LightBikes resource pack please? I've been watching lots of youtube videos about it, and it seemed so fun! Thank you! The link that's up no longer works :((