1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Need Answer

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by DxGEG, Feb 20, 2017.

Question - Need Answer
  1. TDPearl Regular Member

XP:
    12,689xp
    Guys

I have 2 question

1.annihilation have 3.0 multiplayer booster, so if i buy a rank that says give me 2.0 booster,will i get like 5.0 booster or?

2.annihilation kit weekly change, can you predict it or know it before it was updated or the kit was randomly give you weekly free?

2. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    That is EULA, you wont get a better multiplier if you buy a rank, sir

No you cant, I think its random
    MTrout likes this.
  3. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    Annihilation doesn't have any multiplier booster, no game mode has. Only if you have a rank you get an xp booster to the according rank. But since microsoft enforced EULA rules on all servers, shotbow made it, if there is someone with a rank playing a game mode. EVERYONE gets the xp multiplier. Because allot of people play annihilation. Chances are high that there is atleast 1 pereson with platinum playing. That is why it feels like annihilation has a permanent xp multiplier.
    DxGEG, DutchBartje and MTrout like this.
  4. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Buying a rank is still beneficial though! First of all it helps support us as a network. Also, if you play games like SMASH, or DBV, or others there isn't necessarily going to be a premium in game with you. So if you do buy a rank, you'll be guaranteed to have a multiplier wherever you go. Cheers!
    Agredris, DxGEG and MTrout like this.
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Did I say something wrong, or?
  6. TDPearl Regular Member

XP:
    12,689xp
    Thank you guys, it help me a lot
    Now i know it

1.annihilation didn't have any mutiplayer booster but since theres any platinum member with booster, it will gives all the player boosters right?
    2.and the weekly kit change random

Its quiet hard to understand since im a new member here.
  7. Agredris Platinum

XP:
    1,469,102xp
    1 - Correct. If there's a premium player in your game everyone will receive his multiplier depending on the highest and/or active rank. (Which is Platinum+3.0x in most cases)
    2. Correct. The classes should be changing per week.

Good to see you around. Thanks for flying Shotbow! :)
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  8. SirPineapplez Regular Member

XP:
    20,659xp
    Kits are given randomly for free to use for a week.