1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Near maxed car vanished

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by EnderSlender, Feb 25, 2016.

Discussion - Near maxed car vanished
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Favn Obsidian

XP:
    558,138xp
    Today I was just casually playing MTA like I've been for the past week or so... But then it started crashing... We discovered it was due to heists or in general missions and jobs... Well, this kept happening for a while, and while I was trying to get back to my apartment I was hunting someone... I killed them and a few minutes after, it crashed... I had bought apartment... Sold it again, but then, after the crash, I discovered my car was gone(Grotti Carbonizzoare), and in it I had invested to max out the speed, and add 40 health to it... Which costed quite a bit of Shotbow EXP, but I thought it was worth it, mostly because I didn't think it would just disappear during a crash. The car was in my inventory when the server crashed, and gone when I got back on.

I would really love to have a replacement of this, or at least return of shotbow exp. I do not have ownership proof of this car, but the transactionlogs that I am convinced shotbow has should prove what I say is true. The car was created yesterday around mid-day,(24th of February 2016), and there was quite a bit of exchanges made by me, due to buying said upgrades.

A shotbow exp replacement would be nice, but return of the car would be equally great. It had 140 health and 4x speed.(Grotti Carbonizzoare) as stated earlier.

Outside of this, MTA is way too exp dependant and I think that should be tweaked, because it is simply way too expensive when it comes to exp. Just to have that put out there... Increasing money cost and lowering exp cost would be the best, but that is my opinion.

-Ender

2. hora6112 Platinum

XP:
    283,292xp
    Please don't tell me you paid 500 xp for each speed upgrade, because thats a glitch that storm forgot to fix, its an error in his shop file its supposed to cost 10 xp
  3. Favn Obsidian

XP:
    558,138xp
    Oh yes I did... Now that I hear this I am seriously pissed off... I thought it was very expensive, but still... This is starting to just piss me off even more...
  4. Favn Obsidian

XP:
    558,138xp
    And also, if this glitch is known... Why has it not been fixed? I am really pissed off knowing this....
    OneTupacArmy likes this.
  5. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    No prices are 'glitches' :/ They are subject to change at any time though.
    EnderSlender and Lito12 like this.
  6. Favn Obsidian

XP:
    558,138xp
    Requesting a lock on thread now, please :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.