1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video my view of Anni up date

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by suimintarazu, Jan 17, 2022.

Video - my view of Anni up date
  1. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,527,133xp
    Otaku_Natsu, RichRamp and soto like this.

2. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,527,133xp
  3. RichRamp Emerald

XP:
    594,775xp
    Agreed with many points, staff should take a listen for feedback on continuing anni further in the future
    suimintarazu likes this.
  4. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,527,133xp
    How to obtain newcomer

5. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,495,025xp
    Good videos you're posting. Hope our "lovely" staff lead hears you out on these points and gives you an answer to show that you've been heard. Ganbare suimintarazu, Ouen shite imasu !! :oops:
    suimintarazu likes this.
  6. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,527,133xp
    How to present opinions of Anni to admins ?
    A1 : Reasonable thinking and comment
    A2 : Presentation based on Admin's idea
    (From analayzing current context; XP and rank up system changed)

soto likes this.
  7. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,527,133xp
    This is from https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/annihilation-feedback-thread.414583/

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

①:Casual Anni as separated from current Anni ; 3 players vs 3 players, Nexus HP 15, limitied job (Only CIV, MIN, WAR, ACR, ENC), Small map, Each phases pass 3 min.
    ②:Random match depending on Rank point in ① idea; please think LOL or many type of other rank match games.
    ③:More media creator and partner, or inviting popular broadcasters ; This is importnat to reach potential newcomers and they can understand Anni system or get incentive to join Anni via broadcasting.

Ideas are from https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/my-view-of-anni-up-date.414508/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

※ A lot of players made so a detail sentence, then I added comment.

【Introduction】
    I have already written or said my ideas can be justfied and important to expand Anni and Shotbow for obtaining newcomers and sustaining current players. Then, I would like to pose why these ideas have potentially huge good impact on newcomers and current players as a summary. Notablly, these ideas are made up from a concept, it is not from various concepts. This means that I dislike to change arbitrary and dominant environment from current one through manipulating Admin's mind by this suggetion; e.g.) manipulating game balance via changing exsisting classes etc. That why I would like to take about justification and necessity about establishing casual Anni and game match based on player's skill or experience, broadcast's uniqueness as compared with others.

【Background】
    Anni players offten forget that Anni system is so complex. This means that potential newcomers hardly understand Anni system and get incentive to play Anni again. Furthermore, experienced players have huge knowledge and experience more than potential newcomers. So potential newcomers cannot take successful story under Anni, basically. Moreover, we have so many options as entertainment in 2022, e.g.) Netflexs and Youtube, Amazon prime video, Pokemon game, etc. So Anni game system needs to compete to obtain newcomers and sustain current players against other entertainment. In addition, newcomers make small contribution to win a game. Then, experienced players do not have incentive to kindly accept that newcomers come to same team or own discord without player skill. Next, newcomers need to spend time to Anni at least 40 - 50 min under these condition. So newcomers rarely get psychological attachment of Anni. That why we can extract issues from this analysis.

A:Potential newcomers hardly fit complex Anni system
    B:Potential newcomers and Anni players have a lot of option to be fun without Anni.
    C:Newcomers have a huge gap from experienced players.
    D:The huge gap hinder newcomers to get incentive to play Anni through not getting successful story under Anni.
    E:Newcomers rarely are invited to discord of experienced players (This means out of community).
    F:Anni game is so long for players having less incentive to play Anni.

【Proposal】
    ①:Casual Anni as separated from current Anni ; 3 players vs 3 players, Nexus HP 15, limitied job (Only CIV, MIN, WAR, ACR, ENC), Small map, Each phases pass 3 min.
    ②:Random match depending on Rank point in ① idea; please think LOL or many type of other rank match games.
    ③:More media creator and partner, or inviting popular broadcasters ; This is importnat to reach potential newcomers and they can understand Anni system or get incentive to join Anni via broadcasting.

【Justification and necessity】
    ① and ② ware made to mitigate issues of "A and C, D, F".
    ③ was made to mitigate issues of "B and D".

Firstly, why do ① and ② have a capability of mitigating issues ? This is so simple. Game is easier and shorter, less gaps more than current Anni system. That why ① and ② is needed to obtain newcomers and sustain Anni players.

Secondly, why do ③ have a capability of mitigating issues ? It is because broadcast make fun time when broadcaster's personality is interesting. This can be a option to make fun time to potential newcomers and sustain current Anni players through giving feel of "be in community" to views. That way ③ is also needed.

Therefore, I wrote these ideas should be integrated into Anni team's strategy on this place.

Thank you.
  8. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,527,133xp
    About Nexus bleed
    I guess that Nexus bleed hinders newcomers & current players to get psychological attachment toward Annihilation.

Carrots386 likes this.