1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

My Goodbye

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nacho_Cheeseman, Mar 12, 2014.

My Goodbye
  1. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    I am leaving the shotbow network. I don't know for how long or if I will come back. So yea, im just done with the hackers. If your a hacker and your reading this I want you to know, you ruined my fun ALL of it. Everytime you kill someone with hacks it ruins THEIR fun. Just so you can get 3 xp your ruining something. So yea. Good bye
    TheFlurp likes this.

2. bilcan Emerald

XP:
    27,682xp
    Goodbye, I would be glad to see you back one day.
  3. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,641xp
    you're* you're* AND you're*
  4. MangoSmoothies Emerald

XP:
    489,769xp
    No! Come back. But I admit hackers are fucking losers who are inconsiderate.
  5. TheMcBurgerKing Regular Member

XP:
    11,756xp
    Sad to see you go Nacho. :( You'll be missed during you're break. Let's hope we can get rid of them hackers!
  6. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,641xp
    Never going to happen
  7. octodroid Platinum

XP:
    32,867xp

The sad truth :(
  8. daaaarius Emerald

XP:
    66,634xp
    We'll miss you nacho :(
  9. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,768xp
    #blame Mojang
  10. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Maybe we could play togheter sometime if you come back.
  11. DiviXion Platinum

XP:
    904xp
    Goodbye ;( If you're sick of hackers, just wait until you get to see EU MineZ...
  12. hockeymanseven Silver

XP:
    7,112xp
    Hey guys, do you know what hackers are? All of them are immature retards who find delight in ruining people's fun. They should all just go and die in holes.
  13. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp

I hope I'll see you around sometime Nacho. I remember playing some games with you and it was some fun. Honestly, you can't stop the hackers, and going somewhere else won't help. There's hackers everywhere. What can you do to stop it? Absolutely nothing. If you could record them than we'll be good. But I can't and most can't. So hopefully you'll read this and come back. Thanks :3