1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

My creepypasta.com story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Aydin2000, Apr 20, 2013.

My creepypasta.com story
  1. Aydin2000 Regular Member

XP:
    11,709xp
    So I've been working on this for a bit and I posted it into creepypasta.com, it made it onto there second sight "crappypasta.com" but that doesn't mean they didn't like it, it just means that it needed some more work and there is a chance that if it gets enough hype it will make it to creepypasta.com

So if you got 5-10 minutes this is what i posted
    Al1's Treasure Hunt

Al1’s treasure hunt was started around 2005 on a website that was never taken notice until the mystery happend. The man went with the name of Al1 and he claimed to have buried 9000 pounds somewhere hidden in the UK. It had a black background and a map of the UK and text explaining his treasure hunt, all in yellow text. But sadly, no one cared to take time to take it seriously until one day a man predicted in the age of his late 20’s took time to see the website.
    The man went with the youtube username as Fortress and began a video diary. The site noted that the treasure would not come easy to any average smart person and would take much time to solve it, he gave a link to the first clue of the treasure hunt and that was the end of the site. Fortress clicked the link and it was a series of pictures, a story mixed around into different chunks of 24 images. Fortress recognized it as an old fable called “The pardoner’s tale”, and the story went like this.
    3 friends outside a bar were having a drink until a boy was seen dragging a dead body in a cart down the street. One of the friends recognized the body as a friend and asked who killed him; the boy responded that death did. The 3 friends agreed to set out and find death and kill him. They set out and found an old man under a tree and asked him where death was, he pointed into a forest and they had gone. When they got there they had found 3 bags of gold, but it was too heavy. They decided to bring it back at dawn and set one of the friends out to get them drinks. One of the friends who had stayed back insisted that they killed him when he returned but they did not know he had the same idea. He had poisoned their drinks and when he returned they gruesomely killed him. They took the drinks and celebrated to more treasure but then died over the strong poison.
    The moral of the story is that if you set out looking for death, you will be sure to find it. Fortress found that the 24 images resembled the alphabet with the first image resembling A and the last resembling Z. He put all the letters into the right places where the images were and it spelt “FIND OAK TREE BY YELLOW HOUSE LONDON ZONE TWO”. Fortress found that the yellow house was a bar and by the left of it there was an oak tree, of course his first actions were to get to it and when he did he found a yellow case that was bolted. He unscrewed the bolts and there was a piece of paper where it had a mix of misspelled words, colored in a mix of green, red, blue, and yellow; as if a little kid was messing with it. Most of the text didn’t matter but he found that the only thing that was readable was “there, in the house on the beached Wale’s tail”.
    Fortress was stumped for 2 weeks until he made his next video where he found out on an image that al1 was referring to part of the UK that was shaped like a whale, and with a few satellite images it became obvious because there was a bright yellow field shaped as a house. But, fortress had failed to notice something strange, he had found a website with yellow text that led him to a yellow box at the yellow house bar and now he is traveling to a bright yellow field. If you took the paper he had gotten and took out everything but the yellow letter you would be given another message saying, “ive been alone so long But youll find me noW”. Two days later a man found a dead body on his land, but no one could identify him. Could it be al1 all along? Or was he just looking for death as in the tale. No one knows but who is there to care if no one can take time to notice he is missing, the man might as well be faceless, alone.

2. ckmc98 Regular Member

XP:
    6,374xp
    >_< Nice Creepypasta u got there..........