1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix My account is unusable

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Zell_Naga, Feb 8, 2018.

No Prefix - My account is unusable
  1. Zell_Naga Regular Member

XP:
    16,610xp
    EDIT: oh my god. after trying and trying and trying. I was able to reset my password by trying to change email through security questions and putting in my fav cousin (which I don't have one) and then my favorite teacher (cant hardly think of one) and I redid this process for an hour and finally thought maybe I misspelt a teachers name and I did and it worked yayaya! close this thread.

Also I think its poop that you can't transfer anything boo. do accounts really get stolen that often like. couldn't you just try to not help those people and help everyone else? couldn't you just bind accounts by a phone number and geographic region and call it a day. it would make trading accounts hard, sharing with your lil brother doable, when ur locked out like ive been forever it would make it doable, no I wouldn't help banned ppl that's their fault, or just have verification by phone and say stolen accounts aren't dealt with or just deal with them like I said originally... how often does that really happen. I think its kinda obvious when ppl are scamming idk. just a thought. ive been unable to play minecraft for atleast a year now and longer cuz of my computer issue