1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Multi-Farming-Suggestion

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by dange, Jun 13, 2017.

Suggestion - Multi-Farming-Suggestion
  1. dange Localizer

XP:
    269,703xp
    Hi everyone,
    Many people may see the current situation and abuse of multi-farming: Some use more accounts for getting 1 mil $ every DAY by playing Last man standing. You can see that if 3 people are joining and leaveing a instance every minute. In my opinion its unfair and not balanced, because then everyone can get unlimited $. 1 Friend of mine got, as reaction, the idea to remove the missions "last man standing" and "last team standing" completly, because 1. you can play that without doing a mission on yourself and 2. because the abuse. Maybe can comment that Problem and that suggestion.

2. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Kounter confirmed that using your own alts to farm is bannable now, so you have to use friends
  3. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    heh "Use" friends. Ic, Ic
  4. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Using alts of friends is not allowed either; farming with alts in general belonging to anyone is disallowed.
  5. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Saber, he means "Using a friend LIKE an alt" not using a friend's alt, which really makes me want to rethink my friendships :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    But if the friend isn't participating at all and just working to help progress the one player, this acting like an alt by filling the space of a mission/job or whatnot in replacement of an actual alt -- it can still be farming depending the circumstances, and it has now been declared that any sort of farming involving the use of alt accounts (or players behaving like alt accounts) is not allowed. :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

So if we can't make our friends act like alts, then can we like coerce people to give us arrests? I feel that since that's the next best way for me to get arrests, is by forcing them to give arrests.
  8. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    What the hell... Just get them legitimately
    Janiceeeee and Saber527 like this.