1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MTA players has decreased...

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Creeperker, May 12, 2016.

MTA players has decreased... | Page 3
  1. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    Nah, we is just playing numbers, but did you at least read what I said? I have never taken more than 5 minutes to write anything.
    _sneelock123 likes this.

2. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
    Kounter's right, you guys are making some dumb moves and I don't think you've fully thought everything through
    _sneelock123 likes this.
  3. Creeperker Obsidian

XP:
    1,942,292xp
    Oh yes. If you erase it, MTA doesn't need weak weapons
  4. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    129,347xp
    Firstly, ouch :(

Secondly, I was lenient to this at first too. But as my mother used to say, don't push away the broccoli if you haven't tried it. Then again, she said that hundreds of times as a ruse for me to eat my vegetables and grow up healthy and strong. Shame on her.

What I'm trying to say is don't push away a new mechanic if you haven't experienced it yet. I absolutely love to kill players, so I'm interested in seeing how this'll potentially turn the tables. Heck, it might even give higher level players, such as you and I, a better chance when it comes to dealing with full-diamond sawn-off users. But, until we've got a chance to experience it, then there's no point in complaining, as there isn't really a valid argument. You don't know how this'll affect your PvP experience because you've never experienced it yet :lmao:

And then if it does turn out to be a load of phooey, then we'll gladly listen and deal with the situation accordingly. Just don't object to a new mechanic if you haven't actually experienced it for yourself :wink:
    Creeperker likes this.
  5. Creeperker Obsidian

XP:
    1,942,292xp
    Number is right, I understand.
    You should accept If you aren't vegetable hater :wink:
  6. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp

Numbers, I get what you're saying and Il give it a chance. Anyways, Its fine, and Im atleast glad someone read what I said. TTFN and I hope Wasted comes out soon :heart:

And also, Id like to "experience" it too :lmao:
  7. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Maybe if you had eaten broccoli you wouldn't have grown up being silly and said stuff with a weird Canadian accent and pronounce words that aren't even Canadian like the way you said Toe bah co.. or screamed for a full 20 seconds when fighting that guy that jumped you. (I will always remember that).

When you subtly trying to change the topic, but it doesn't matter because the headline of this thread is a bad topic...
    The world has more positive things to talk about.
    Creeperker likes this.
  8. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
    Fair enough, I guess we should try it first. Theoretically, it should end up horribly and lots of people who have invested countless hours into the game will die to brand new players, but I suppose that's the worst thing that could happen. I bet you 5k Numbers dies of fall damage because he forgets jetpacks don't negate fall damage in the new update :lmao:
    Creeperker likes this.
  9. roadrunnerrrHD Regular Member

XP:
    12,253xp
    Storm, I have spent countless months on mta, working hard to get to level 71. We have give up most of our year on mta and with the new update where level 5s can 2 shot level 100s it would ruin what we have worked so hard for. My gang and its allies basically own grove street and temar county but with the update we wouldnt be able to walk outside of our houses. Please reconsider the update!

MAKE MTA GREAT AGAIN - and hell to donald trump!
  10. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    I hope for lots and lots of jamming then... I agree with the worries of everyone above. Looking forward to that next level gun is also really a big part of the game.

And please don't remove "level-up kicks" - but add more kicks instead. (creep needs some for level 175 :) )

and by the way, cause the US server was down a couple of saturdays I played as noob on EU. I have within 8 hours leveled up to 27 and can have a maxed sawnoff. In other words leveling up to a level for a kick-ass gun is really not that hard...
    Ktrompfl likes this.