1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MTA players has decreased...

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Creeperker, May 12, 2016.

MTA players has decreased... | Page 2
  1. storm345 Developer

XP:
    632,098xp
    I "don't answer" because I don't know when. It will be as soon as shotbow supports 1.9, which is 'very soon' but there is no official date set yet.
    _sneelock123, Creeperker and iAxyy like this.

2. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    507,349xp
    Wait, what does mean inaccuracy gone? Will guns havent a level limit anymore? And will the guns be better balanced?
  3. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,047xp
    Its good the update is coming. And that I can use any gun without inaccuracy. Especially since I have all of the guns.
  4. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,047xp
    I hope. Because I have a bunch of stuff ive been hoarding. And i will finally be able to wear diamond again.
  5. Creeperker Obsidian

XP:
    1,942,292xp
    I'm Sorry, storm :(
    _sneelock123 likes this.
  6. roadrunnerrrHD Regular Member

XP:
    12,253xp
    hollow i just read ur reply. if u need a loan of gear or you want to work out a deal with the full diamonds just ask me i am friends with most high gang members and i could try to reason with them :D

if u need anything msg me the next time u see me on :D -roadrunnerrrHD
  7. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,047xp
    I already have too much stuff, and making deals wont be much help for me: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/bye.350536/
  8. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    507,349xp
    So wait, didnt understand it correctly D;. Will everybody be able to use every gun? Would make me cry.... :'(
  9. storm345 Developer

XP:
    632,098xp
    Everybody can shoot every gun accurately - However from time to time guns can jam. This is more likely to occur with guns you aren't the right level for.
  10. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    507,349xp
    So you actually mean ive got 109 useless level? -,- Just why....
    Micatchu, _sneelock123 and Creeperker like this.
  11. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    507,349xp
    Btw.... have fun with getting marksmaned by a level 5 player
    ... Great Job... Im sure thats what MTA needed :eek:
  12. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
    Yeah considering Marksman is always a 2 shot (With headshots) regardless of armour I don't really see the point letting every player use it as it will mean armour is almost useless
  13. KytanApprentice Silver

XP:
    66,604xp
    I would also dislike it if every new player is suddenly bombarding me with the most powerful weapons in the game. I'm not great at pvp in the first place, but no matter how much skill you get it's hard to avoid being killed over and over if every person on the map can sneak attack you with 2-shot weapons.
  14. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
    Why even change it? The current system works perfectly, and if it's to "Help lower levelled players" then you should reconsider, because they don't need help. Considering you can usually only take 6 bullets from a 9mm in full diamond, why give lower levelled players an even better gun?
  15. storm345 Developer

XP:
    632,098xp
    If the change is super unpopular then things can always be changed back. However I was finding quite a few people annoyed by the inaccuracy system. The guns will still need the correct level to be 'unlocked' (For purchase and to avoid gun jamming). Even with the new system, guns far above a player's level are still near unusable. The jamming system makes the gun rather difficult to use. I would say, wait and see the system before you decide you dislike it.
  16. storm345 Developer

XP:
    632,098xp
    Levels are far from useless. If you feel that the level is lacking value, then we can remedy that no trouble. There are many more plans to add to the levelling system too. Also, as mentioned in previous post, the level you are still makes a huge difference to the weapon you will be using.
  17. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
    In regards to the gun jamming system, do you mean that guns have a chance to jam while shooting or reloading?
    _sneelock123 and Creeperker like this.
  18. Creeperker Obsidian

XP:
    1,942,292xp
    Have you ever played GTA5? MTA need weapons unlock systems
    MTA can't erase it
    Micatchu and _sneelock123 like this.
  19. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    Storm, I know you may or may not know me, but I am one of the, if not the most, well known player on the U.S. MTA servers. In regards to the paragraph explaining how 1.9 will get rid of gun level, I would like you to take your time and read my statement and opinion on why it isn't such a good idea.

1: Me and many of my friends have worked very hard to get to the level that we are, and having guns be available to every level would completely ruin all the months of work we have put into MTA.

2: I personally don't think letting a level 1 spawn in and be able use a fully maxed Marksman Rife and being able to headshot everyone around him is not a good idea. You see, I understand WHY you want to let him do it, to make it more equal, but It would simply ruin the game. There would be no point to even playing often to level up if you are already at a point where you can do everything.

3: The "people" that talked to you about the level change are non-experienced players who have no say in how fair the game is. Like Ktrompfl said, many of the people that you talked to are people that have recently joined or are new to the system. Unlike most, I know how it works, and it is pretty fair at the moment. Because of the 9mm and sawn off, many new players are able to compete at low levels against the higher levels players because of the fair weapon system.

4 (finale): The reason that MTA is popular is because it is a mixture of skill, luck, charisma, and patience. When you say "In 1.9 you should be able to kill any player through skill, get a good gun (inaccuracy gone in 1.9)" It doesn't make sense to me, because in order to get rewarded for being skillful, you need to have skill. As you level up, you gain more skill, and you get rewarded for it by getting different and more unique guns. Starting off with all guns doesn't mean you have skill, it means the server is pampering you.

Thank you for reading this -KounterattacK
  20. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    129,347xp
    We can settle this Mano A Mano in MTA. No armor, bandages, drugs, or guns. Only a Katana. I'll remind you both the next time I see you on, but until then, please try to keep this thread on-topic :wink: