1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion MTA is Quiet

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by 00110101, Aug 9, 2017.

Discussion - MTA is Quiet
?

Is MTA quiet in your own opinion?

Yes 1 vote(s) 16.7%
No 5 vote(s) 83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00110101 Regular Member

XP:
    221,382xp
    I feel that MTA is getting more and more inactive, just posting this thread to find other people's opinions about this

2. akitaboy2 Regular Member

XP:
    2,875xp
    because it is lol
  3. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    138,335xp
    This is a very useless thread... Binary, Id appreciate it if you stopped making threads like this.
    Aexon likes this.
  4. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,768xp
    I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd one of these pointless threads that you made
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    76,420xp
    hEy ThIs SeRvEr Is DeAd!!!¡¡!¡¡!
  6. Ktrompfl MTA Mini Admin

XP:
    418,644xp
    Do you consider 400 players as dead? ;C
    Limepaj2, Aexon and LegendaryAlex like this.
  7. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    305,257xp
    [IMG]
    Btw Aexon always jokes around, dont worry buddy :wink:
    Aexon likes this.
  8. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,707xp
    This thread doesn't contribute to anything and the topic itself has been discussed enough in countless other threads.
  9. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    76,420xp
    yes but as a mini admin, you should know saying "the server is dead" makes new players come... minis don't know anything
  10. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    138,335xp
    I dont think you thought your sentence through Aexon... it makes very little sense, both literally and argumentatively.
    LegendaryAlex and Saber527 like this.
  11. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    76,420xp
    please teach me english
  12. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,707xp

Excuse me? First of all, this sentence makes no sense grammatically -- but from what I can see, you're trying to say that Minis don't know anything? Please. We wouldn't be on the team if we "didn't know anything."

And are you trying to imply that saying "the server is dead" will attract more people? I don't see any sort of logic behind this either. It doesn't work like that. At all.

Now, if you're going to say "minis don't know anything," think your sentence through before you actually post it, because it's clearly incomplete grammatically, and lacks an argument. If you're going to criticize the team, at least put some evidence behind your words before you make an accusation like that. Thank you.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  13. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    76,420xp
    I must admit they do know things, but now there's something I can confirm, they can't understand jokes, which is even worse. If you read what I said earlier, check which replies I liked and my answer to the poll, and you think about "saying server is dead brings new players", you MIGHT understand it's too stupid to be serious, and you have to be stupid to not understand.
    It's so obvious I can't even understand how you spent more than 1 minute writing this without even wondering if I wouldn't be joking.

Now if as an admin, you can't find anything else than saying someone's grammar is bad, which is the worst argument possible considering English is not the native language of a big part of the English-speaking community (and you should know it as a MTA mini), you should not answer.
    Last thing, instead of saying something similar to "ur English suck don't send msg 2 me", you should consider helping them improve their English.

Thank. You.
    KounterattacK likes this.
  14. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    212,203xp
    Thread is descending into a flamewar, take it to PMs.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.