1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MTA: Bounty Hunt Event!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Saber527, Apr 27, 2017.

MTA: Bounty Hunt Event! | Page 2
?

Does this sound like a great idea?

Yes! 12 vote(s) 100.0%
Nah! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp
    The event has come to an end, and we even had a surprise bonus bounty on the final round! It was great to be able to host all of this, though it did seem to cause competitiveness on an unhealthy level between certain players. Remember, it's just a game! Have fun, and don't turn your losses into spite if you don't happen to win this time around!

Congratulations to our winners: de3tr0yer, KytanApprentice (x2), 31_30_31 and MiskersTheGreat! In total, $950k was given as rewards.

Now we'd like to hear your opinions on how it went! Did you guys enjoy it, do you have any suggestions? Critiques will make it possible to host similar events in the future, and help meet the standards of the players in order to get a higher participant turnout! What did you like about it? What didn't you like? Do you guys want to see something like this happen again? These events run off of your feedback, because we want to make this fun for you!

If you missed the fun, you can get to see the recordings that will soon be posted on LegitNube's YT Channel that were shot during the event! Personal thanks to him for helping to aid in managing it, and stepping up for the job at the last moment. Anyways, that concludes the MTA: Bounty Hunt event, and maybe we'll see you next time! Will there be another one hosted? Who knows! The fate of these events rests in the hands of those who ask for it!

:D Thanks for flying Shotbow, and have a great rest of your weekend!
    Ktrompfl likes this.

2. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    The video to the hunt-

(I was talking, my voice wasn't captured)
  3. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    507,349xp
    Ugh, if it was in my timezone I would have 950k on US now ... :/

Anyways, I watched the record and it seems like a great idea. I think for future you should use 3 person so one can record, one can hide and one can stay at lobby for the hints! That would make it a lot easier for you :) Also having an alt in passive would be great for the record. Only bad part is that some got unfair advantages with the abuse of bugs/modified clients...
    Saber527 and Micatchu like this.
  4. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    447,070xp
    Thanks for doing things like this Saber and LegitNube.
    I cant wait till u guys do more of these kind of events.
    Saber527 and Ktrompfl like this.
  5. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Wow, pitty. thought it was strange we only heard saber.
    Anyway great event, worth staying up for :lmao:, even though I wasn't even near winning any of the bounties....and binary is a bad bad boy :stuck_out_tongue:

Really looking forward to more ! And more videos (from both of you)
    Saber527 and Ktrompfl like this.
  6. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Herts sorta did get mad at Saber and made her KOS, because he didn't win...
  7. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    like for real? doesn't sound like hertz.

Lots of emotions... :lmao: Well I guess it will be a 1-man-kos
  8. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

True, true. Legit had stepped up to record at the last minute, so there wasn't much time to gather any extra recorders. But next time around, we'll be sure to get more people to help out with that! :) It would definitely be easier on us, and it would probably offer more interesting video for the viewers between more POVs.

And I agree. It's a shame that people used bugs/exploits/etc. to try and win, but sadly there's no way for us to prepare precautions against those. :(
    LegitNube likes this.
  9. Saaber Platinum

XP:
    112,419xp

Haha! You can definitely expect more from us in the future. :wink: Definite thanks to you for showing up, even if it was real late for you! It was good to see you there, even if you didn't win. :stuck_out_tongue:
  10. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    haha I even put some money in to get the bounty higher last round :) impressed you've found all those hide-outs. and me and srm as headless chickens
    Saber527 likes this.
  11. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    222,882xp
    those spots are literally well hidden that I couldn't kill saber
  12. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    You exploited on camera though...
    Ktrompfl and Saber527 like this.