1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Moving a player that is AFK in lobby

Discussion in 'SMASH' started by acoo398, Feb 15, 2016.

Suggestion - Moving a player that is AFK in lobby
?

Additional AFK function or need?

yes 13 vote(s) 86.7%
no 2 vote(s) 13.3%
  1. acoo398 Platinum

XP:
    621,494xp
    There are many players who are AFK during this time game...
    I think Tara player purchases that are AFK during the game that it should be moved to the lobby
    Because Some player to the XP farm using the AFK I sad:(

Add to want function

Move to the lobby in five minutes passed without does not move during the match

(Finally···
    English I'm sorry when I wrong ... I English is not good)

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    I like the idea of an additional AFK function, but I think 5 minutes is a bit too short. Let's say 10/15 minutes, and I agree with your idea. :wink:
  3. AsiatusxX Regular Member

XP:
    19,779xp
    Dont really know about that. Its definetly a good idea to get rid of afks who block signs by staying in that lobby but otherwise im afk in lobbys quite often waiting until the match in there ends, so it definetly needs to be more than 10 minutes
  4. acoo398 Platinum

XP:
    621,494xp
    What about 5 minutes 7 minutes for short?
    I want you to function in one game as I...
  5. AsiatusxX Regular Member

XP:
    19,779xp
    Has to be more than 10 as i said. Joining a 3/4 game right after it started would force you to stay ingame even though you are only waiting
  6. acoo398 Platinum

XP:
    621,494xp

I think that's a good suggestion
    After Depending on the adjustment of the time ...?
  7. Ad_mira Platinum

XP:
    22,950xp
    i agree ur suggestion. but,
    I think that there is no problem because it is not the action that imposes a burden on the nuisance and servers. it is necessary to fix bug more than this system.
  8. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    How can you XP farm as afk?

Also many of us spend up to an hour waiting for ranked games and being very much afk.

Perhaps being able to pop players in the smash lobby like in the server lobby would be better?
  9. AsiatusxX Regular Member

XP:
    19,779xp
    I guess he means that players who are afk in a lobby can be abused for XP farming. I did it myself years ago until i realized it was not a legit way of getting XP. Pretty uneffective aswell not to leave that out but still. These afk players are also quite annoying when it comes down to a group of four trying to get a match on their own when no one has a party pass. When there is just one lobby thats playable and an afk is there who blocks the fourth spot id be annoyed to simply because i cant play with all 3 friends. Now as a Pro its easy to find signs since there are hidden ones withing the lobby but for everyone that does not know where these are located or how you can reach them its frustrating to see an afk blocking their ability to play with friends.
  10. acoo398 Platinum

XP:
    621,494xp

Be a move to lobby during the game of the match, when you are in SMASHlobby is not moved
  11. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    This would be useful for smash, but there are a lot of bugs that need to be fixed it in the course of time.
    First, the major bugs to be solved, then the minor bugs. It will eventually be long before everything works 100%.
  12. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Oh well kicking for players saying inside a sign wouldn't stop players akf waiting on ranked in the smash lobby so sure.
    Axyy likes this.