1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Move server host to Europe

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Maashg, Jan 3, 2018.

Suggestion - Move server host to Europe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    I think Shotbow should move the host to Europe. Already Americans' ethernets are strong. Japanese people's pings are better in EU servers and European players' ping will be much much better. This means more European players. What do you think about that?
    Hingey likes this.

2. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    What about west coast ?
  3. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    Terrible for Europeans
  4. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    yes I'm here why did you call me ?
    ACrispyTortilla and Manaea like this.
  6. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    My ping's already bad enough, and I live on the east coast. All this would do is make some people lag more, and some lag less. It won't fix anything.
  7. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    575,309xp
    So the previous thread about an EU Annihilation server got locked so you thought: "Fuck dis, lets go all out, not only one annihilation instance, but the ENTIRE network to EU!"

How about the japanese players then? They form a big part, if not the biggest part of the shotbow community. So we just gonna give them a massive disadvantage all of a sudden?

I'm convinced ths thread will get locked soon anyway, just like the Anni one got.
    Mistri likes this.
  8. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Hi Maashg, I'm sorry you feel this way and you have bad ping -- what we are doing is overall better for Shotbow and its playerbase -- the truth is that a large majority of our playerbase is from Japan, and this is the only way we can support them. Your constant threads about the EU servers are getting old. Please stop asking for us to move the host to the EU. Thank you.
  9. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    I though Japanese people's pings are better in EU.
  10. Wayvernia Retired Staff

XP:
    123,163xp
    We won’t completely move the servers over to EU. We shut down the EU side of the network for a good reason and for now it is going to remain that way. If ever things are looking to change, there will be an announcement anyways. For now you’ll have to do make do with what you’ve got.
    InfinityAura likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.