1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other "Mosin insta kill"

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by DiezelTheo, Feb 1, 2014.

Other - "Mosin insta kill"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    The mosin is not an insta kill. It's just another one of those things in the game that you need to stay in cover for. So instead of looting gear for 5 minutes just grab what you need and run. Mosins also have an easy counter. If you have a complete kevlar set it will take 2 hearts per body shot. Once I was a lp with full kevalar and was like WTF who's shooting me!?!? then i realized it was a guy with a mosin and i was like.....wow. I love how some people just can't stop crying how the game isn't fair. Why don't we just have 1 gun that has zero head-shot chance and 1 bullet, wait then people would want a nerf so if they lost their bullet everyone else would.

2. Lord_Haakon Platinum

XP:
    132,483xp
    The mosin is an instakill, as a headshot.
    It does have a counter, at VCQ and CQ. But medium to long-range the mosin is unbeatable in terms of accuracy and power.
    Besides, no decent mosin user gets a body shot. If you were in the middle of the Liberty Prison courtyard and that were Vergath or TrueBM, you'd be dead. It' simply a headshot first, and then even a bodyshot will kill. A perfectly timed pair of mosin users can kill a jetpacker or Kevlar without any issues.

I don't have an issue with head shots. But I do feel certain aspects of the game are unfair, and if other people feel this about some aspects, THEY are ENTITLED to post THEIR opinion. They do not need to have a thread made solely for the purpose of flaming their thread. We both know who I'm referring to here.

So please. Keep it careful; keep it quiet; keep it friendly.
  3. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    I posted my opinion. I'm entitled to that right? Why don't we just add a new topic called flame-war. That's all my threads ever turn into anymore. I'm trying to help the community not be a d*ck. People cry mosin is OP I state a counter with an example that happened to. Btw the mosiner hit me about 4 times and had an extreme height advantage (on top of LP wall). If the game is this bad for all of you just quit and go play TF2 or something. Also the mosin will bring you down to about 4 hearts if you are in full kev and you get head-shotted. It's not always an insta kill.

p.s. are you referring to me or someone else? I really can't tell :(
  4. basti1499 Emerald

XP:
    43,945xp
    Everytime you are crying -.-!
    First, you said Jetpacks are so OP, please nerf them. Now they got nerfed and you are still crying.
    The Mosin is so OP lazer, please nerf it... :(
    Why can't you be happy??
    Do you want to get only a P30 on a Superflatworld, or would you say than, please nerf the P30 it is too OP.
    I want to play normal Wasted, the nerf Update sucked at the first moment, but now it is ok. If you are crying the whole time that they need to fix all, they will probably remove Wasted at all, because it is too much work!
    Be happy with what we have.
    Yours sincerely
    Basti
    PS: tt
  5. Emerald_Eater23 Regular Member

XP:
    12,826xp
    the mosin nanget is actually pretty accurate
  6. Zeafling Platinum

XP:
    61,030xp
    The mosin is a sniper rifle. Sniper rifles hit hard, but require tremendous accuracy. There ya go.
  7. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Are you mocking me or someone else? I think that you are not realizing what I'm trying to say. I'm telling people to stop crying, not crying myself.
  8. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    He's mocking me because i cri every time
  9. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    ;'c don't cry
    "be happy"
  10. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    I can't be happy with all the nubs trying to headshot me with the Mosins :(
    I met 5 armed nightmare at Rothley once with Mosins, my aa12 automatically took them out.
    AA12 vs. Mosin (CQ)=Win
  11. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Ikr also aa-12 has some decent range and rothley has good buildings to take cover in. Mosin is terrible if your target knows how to take cover. People would know this if they played instead of whining : P
  12. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    I plai like dat
    No more whine pls
  13. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    what? I like that aa-12 has good range and kills easy at close quarters. Am I really the one whining? :(
  14. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    i was tlaking about teh other peeps
    No you're not whining
  15. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    I love how some ignorant people like you just cant use their 1mm brain to read arguments instead of just claiming they're rage. This means the game CANT be at least a little fair? Okay, lets add PKPs to premium spawn kits, lets make Mechs 2x stronger, lets make this shit unfair so everyone quits.
    Be happy with what we have? Those servers that give sharp 10 diamond swords to premium members say the same thing.
    You people who love the Mosin are so ignorant when answering to someone who doesnt likes the Mosin... This P30 on a superflat word shit is plain senseless.
  16. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    first of all *their I learned that in fourth grade come on man.
    And we are never said that we want PKP's in premium spawn kits and mechs twice as strong. We just see nothing wrong with the game at the moment. I rarely ever see people with PKP's on the ground and if you see a jet-packer with one, hide under a tree in a forest. almost no jet-packer will follow you there, the rockets will have a hard time penetrating through more than the top tree layer. The mosin has so many obvious and easy counters than you are all oblivious to it's kind of sad. All that you haters ever do is reject every counter we have ever given you because it apparently "comes from a jet-packer. Well whoop-de-fuckin-do. Don't like it? DON'T PLAY. how about you test some strategies? How come no one else but a few people seem to be able to go from zero gear to full gear in about 5 minutes and then farm up money for a PKP? Shouldn't everyone else be able to do it? NO. It's called practice. It's a hit and miss game. DEAL WITH IT. Everyone once in a while you'll get some gear. instead of throwing down the toilet my trying to fight a mech or a jet-packer your first time having gear. Farm some easy kills get good at the strategies, THEN AND ONLY THEN DO YOU TRY TO KILL SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY PRACTICES! So quit being a dumb ass. If "the only way to enjoy the game is to get a jet-pack and kevalar" THEN GET A JP AND KEV. It's honestly not hard.

I've already wasted to much time on this reply. Go ahead hate me for hating you. Goodbye for now.
  17. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    :D i got a friend lol thx. :heart:
  18. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    1: English is not my first language and harrassing me because of grammar errors is plain ridiculous.

2: Im not complaining about PKPs and JPers, since when i said this?

3: Just because something has many counters it doesnt means you cant argue about it being kinda OP sometimes.

4: What comes from a JPer? What i said before answers this and just because i dont like Mosins it doesnt means i dont like THE GAME.

5: Yea, i test many strategies but it wont change a Mosin, there are hundreds of people using it and sometimes you get caught from nowhere, and saying i should look out for snipers is not a choice because were NOT perfect.

6: Deal with it is an argument i can counter in many ways, but i dont wanna list them.

7: Farm sum easy killz get gewd at strategies? Im not a tryhard like you.

8: Because someone headshots me with a Mosin this means he practices? Nope. Also, this shit about quitting being a dumbass is just the lack of arguments you got to answer without being cocky.

9: Its not the only way to enjoy the game, but people 2-hit KO you with a Mosin when you're all geared anyways.

10: Wasted time replying? Then just dont. Im not here to hear a bunch of hate from someone who cant control its own nerves when talking to a player with opposite opinions.
  19. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    I'm sorry you can't.
  20. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.