1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion More Wasted Control testing?

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Low_Ping, Feb 29, 2016.

Suggestion - More Wasted Control testing?
  1. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    As you all know Wasted Control has been testing for a few months now, but usually the tests have very little notice to when they will happen. In addition to the fact that they have very little notice, from what I've seen, they aren't that often. Maybe I am just missing the tests, because I have only had the luxury of playing it two times. Both of times that I was able to join, I thoroughly enjoyed.

These tests are important, they help identify any bugs/glitches that could break the game, or make it not enjoyable. In addition, they give an opportunity for the community to suggest ideas, discuss the game, and ask questions that pertain to the game.

All I am trying to say is, can we (the community), have a bit more notice of when you run these tests. And if it is possible to have more of these tests. I know that you, (staff who run the events), are very busy, but I was just wondering.

From what I have seen from the tests, the game looks like it is well on its way to being a big hit with the community. Keep up the exceptional work.

Thanks for taking the time to read. :)
    Cahillguy likes this.

2. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    129,347xp
    I'd also like to have some sort of scheduled tests, maybe weekly. The more bugs we can get ironed out, the faster we can release the gamemode.

Nice skin btw.
  3. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I can't put my tongue exactly on what it reminds me of... Something very familiar.
  4. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    381,972xp
    I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to reply here. Basically, the only reason the tests are so sporadic and random is because they reflect my schedule. Expect some scheduled tests this week and next week while I am on break!
  5. HypeTrains Mini Builder

XP:
    85,406xp
    Hey so I don't mean to be a booster but this thread was recent and kinda what I want.

I don't play shotbow pretty much because MTA got repetitive and Wasted is basically gone so could we have scheduled control tests run by other admins, or do I have to wait until the #summer.
  6. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    381,972xp
    The server has not been available since the host switch. We are working on this.
    BrassBuilder and AxyyIX like this.
  7. Axyy Marketing Team

XP:
    240,229xp
    And you're also busy with irl things, right? :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    381,972xp
    Last week of college before finals, which wrap up Monday/Tuesday of next week. Then I die for a few days, before being resurrected to my work. :)
    AxyyIX likes this.
  9. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Since numbers is now official co-lead can he hold test, if the server is ready?
    AxyyIX likes this.
  10. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    381,972xp
    That's just it: The server is not ready.
    AxyyIX likes this.
  11. HypeTrains Mini Builder

XP:
    85,406xp
    Good luck m8
    KoenigApfel and Robertthegoat like this.