1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion More Uses for Dyes!

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by boogaert, Jun 27, 2015.

Suggestion - More Uses for Dyes! | Page 2
?

What should be added

More dyes with special uses 27 vote(s) 52.9%
More dyes for coloring only 10 vote(s) 19.6%
Bones/Cacti should be able to be broken down into dyes 9 vote(s) 17.6%
Nothing 5 vote(s) 9.8%
  1. Azhoo Platinum

XP:
    34,990xp

I like the idea of this, It's a very neat idea, though the green dye doesn't give any regeneration I don't think. I haven't paid much attention to the amount of healing it does. I know it cures nausea, but I think all the regeneration from it comes from the bandage part.

2. Roth_Decorthon Regular Member

XP:
    9,476xp

Green dye doesn't regenerate extra unless you use it with red dye. I was just saying, perhaps there should be something to be concerned about when healing.
  3. Jojer Platinum

XP:
    69,235xp
    This seems like a game changing idea!
    It would make the servers alive again!
    Crowmurez likes this.
  4. Crowmurez Gold

XP:
    33,013xp
    "-The darkest nights make the brightest stars."
  5. Azhoo Platinum

XP:
    34,990xp

That was the point I was making..
  6. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Thanks!
  7. Jojer Platinum

XP:
    69,235xp

I was not being sarcastic at all!
  8. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    I know buddy but you're bumping my post so I don't care lol
  9. rollednetlib Regular Member

XP:
    30,039xp
    Honestly creating more uses to dyes is limited since its initial idea was to stick with a form of Role Playing. The only way to add a significant new ussage to dyes is to create another challenge.

Challenge- you bleed
    Consequence- You will bleed to 1 heart
    Fix- normaly heal with shears
    Effect-Stops bleeding

Challenge- Your infected
    Fix- heal with green dye

Challenge- NONE
    Consequence- You will get nausea and loose health to 1 heart
    fix- new dyes

See what im saying? There is no purpose for new dyes without another challenge.
    So here is how im going to make a suggestion for new dyes and i hope others might use it as it can make the ussage more easier understood.

Challenge- Fall damage can cause bones to break
    Consequence- Slowness 1 ; The fall damage mechanic is increased* + (Slowness III for 5 seconds)
    fix- Use a splint (stick**)
    Effect- Fix will remove slowness I after 10 seconds and the fall damage mechanic

*3 blocks 1/2 heart --> 2 blocks 1, 1/2 hearts; more info here- http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Damage#Fall_damage
    **Stick- can be found in hospital chest and from zombie pigmen.

Challenge- Bleeding
    Fix- Use Jungle Leaf* to stop bleeding
    Effect- The bleeding effect will subside, however the user will retain poison for 5-30 (random) seconds

*Jungle leaf- Lilly pad, stacks 2, poisonous however makes blood coagulate much quicker

-----Template----

Challenge-
    Consequence-
    Fix-
    Effect-

*notes-
    MadelineIsCute likes this.
  10. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    It would bring the healers/achievement seekers back. If you played MineZ when I was around, you would have no idea on the amount of people would show up to fights, clan wars, and events. I'll link you a video below:

Sure, it might bring some players back, but it won't fix the damage that hackers and what not caused to these people. If only the whole community could remember the old groups like Clique, UD, TLB, Exotic, etc. These groups basically MADE MineZ.

I remember the days when MineZ was separated into two groups.

South: Usually consisted of healers, fresh spawns, and role-players. I remember when MineZ had full tablists on all servers, when imagination filled everyones hearts. When MineZ was good.

North: What I really loved about the North was that wherever you went, it wouldn't matter if it was in the middle of the grass, in a random area below the canyon, or even in locations where you wouldn't expect to see players today. It was really refreshing and exciting to go North because you would expect the unexpected.

Nowadays, when you step foot up north, you don't find a single soul unless they are around the Alhasa area. Everytime I log onto the servers, the lack of players online just saddens me. When I step foot near Alhasa, I most likely find hackers nowadays. To top that all off, everytime I step foot into a populated area, players can't control their anger anymore. I can't step foot onto a populated server without being trashtalked by people that I've killed, or they hate me for miscellaneous reasons.

Anyways, sorry about my rant. Hopefully the MineZ update will bring the servers back to life. For now, I'll just hang low with my friends.
    OneZedArmy and MTrout like this.
  11. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Did you reply to the rwrong post?
  12. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    Nope, just want to get my point out there, some people were talking about MineZ dieing and whatnot.
  13. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    thats hypocritic to say lol
  14. _SealClubber Platinum

XP:
    45,307xp
    and look at the dyes now! wow!
  15. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    and look who made this thread lol