1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion More gang owner possibilities

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Micatchu, May 31, 2016.

Suggestion - More gang owner possibilities
  1. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    I would love to see some added possibilities for gang owners (some of them being mentioned before):

1. More membership ranks: junior, medior, senior and admin. it should be able to set chests to rank.
    Mostly preventing lower level players to use (and waste) the wrong level weapons.

2. Co-owners: Being able to share your ownership with someone else.
    Even though it must be prevented that first owner can ever be kicked out of the gang.

3. A gang book: could be located in the inventory menu of the gang app.
    As a owner you can write in this book to explain the rules of the gang. new members can read the book.
    I get kind of tired explaining "the rules" every time :)

4. Labels for chests: The possibility to "label" chests by being able to add boards next to a chest and to write texts on them.
    (like normal minecraft). This should only be able inside a gang house, and only by the gang owner.
    We try to keep the chests structured but not everyone is the same tidy. :stuck_out_tongue:
    Will help finding wanted stuff and guiding players in using the right level weapons.
    Now there are like >15 chests to open to find the right stuff.

5. See members MTA level: The possibility for owners to see the general MTA level of members.
    Preventing members to lie about their level to get more priviliges.
    Gang owners also often wants a certain reached level for players in their gang.

That's all I can think of for now
    amf3000 and Trainspotting like this.

2. scar0702 Regular Member

XP:
    54,458xp
    Great ideas! I especially love the first three. I feel that they would make great additions to gangs. In the gang book you could put in the rules and all of your gangs truces/alliances and enemies which would be very helpful and prevent any confusion when considering who to or not to attack.
    amf3000 and Micatchu like this.
  3. StealthMacaw Regular Member

XP:
    40,817xp
    I completely agree with this, gangs are very limited at the moment and i'm sure people have mentioned adding more to gangs. Obviously the ones Micatchu have mentioned are mostly new to me which is great! :)

On other notes I have a few suggestions to add to gangs myself:

1. List other gang members. (like /gang members, but for other gangs!)
    2. Allies and enemies (this would stop your gang members attacking allied gangs)
    3. as Micatchu stated, at the moment it's kind of a fail that gang admins can kick other admins, and turn members into admins.
    4. Gangs don't really do much at the moment apart from be an example of alliance within the gang and gang chat + houses.
    Micatchu likes this.
  4. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    5. See members MTA level: The possibility for owners to see the general MTA level of members.
    Preventing members to lie about their level to get more priviliges.
    Gang owners also often wants a certain reached level for players in their gang.

Just make them say something in global chat and hoover over CIV, CRIM, or Cop, and it will state their level and gang. :)
    Micatchu likes this.
  5. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Wow! I never knew. How great is that! :lmao:
  6. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    1: More ranks is a good idea and can be done in future.
    2: Admins right now have all the same perms as owner, except disband. The changes from (1) would alter this however and would introduce a co-owner rank.
    3: Very nice idea, probably will be done sometime in future.
    4: Nice idea but could be very tricky to implement due to the way houses are instanced. However I will look into this.
    5: Already possible to see another players' mta level. Either right click then with a scanner, or hover over the [CIV] part of their name in chat when they speak. It's also possible to see another players' gang via /gang see
  7. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Lowping pointed that out above, Happy to hear, didn't know that one :)

Would love if the book and ranks could come true :lmao:
    amf3000 likes this.
  8. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    I think these are all wonderful ideas, but the one I think would be the best: let Kounter have title in chat "Lord of the noobs".

Im just playin' around. All these ideas were pretty good and I cant wait to see what storm will do with them in the future.