1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

More 3D Models

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Jun 16, 2017.

More 3D Models
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    302,199xp
    More 3D Models
    [IMG]

Hey Guys :D
    In MTA, almost every gun has a very nice 3D Model. But there are some guns, that still don't have them, and they will get them in a future update. I decided to create some 3D Models, so that anybody can use them until the official 3D Models for these guns get released.
    The Models i made are for the Sniper Rifle, the Rifle, the Bullpup Shotgun and the Assault SMG and i will do some more in the future. You can download the resource pack here. Before you use it, you have to go to Multiplayer>Shotbow>Edit and set the Server Resourcepack to disabled. Feedback would be nice, as that is my first attempt to create 3D Models and it took quit a few hours :)

(i also modeled the hammer and the katana, but they are uuuuugly:confused:)

EDIT:
    Version 2.2 with a (i hope) better design for the Bullpup, a model for the combat shotgun and slightly changed model for the rocket launcher. Aaand the Sniper Rifle is a bit more green. Download here.

2. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    302,199xp
    Huh i think the Bullpup doesn't look that good in red, i'll change that .-.
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  3. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    305,257xp
    My honest opinion is that the Bullpup doesnt look good in red, fix it

:lmao:
  4. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    302,199xp
    Yes, i'll try to find a better design.
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum