1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Modifications that should be redone! (Click to vote now!)

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by romangeeks, Feb 20, 2014.

No Prefix - Modifications that should be redone! (Click to vote now!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romangeeks Gold

XP:
    21,696xp
    Wasted has gone from a fun, non-stop action pack server to the unfair, easy-killing sort server. The problem going on is the staff's committee updating & adding additional modifications we don't need. I liked it when there was just those cars, when there was iron helmets, killing in-air (with jet-packs) and all the other features that we're installed.

Now, Wasted is the new bull-crap generation. When I was informed about this "bug" for the jetpacks killing in-air recently, everyone was shouting in the chat in happiness. Soon right after, it was removed, and the disappointment was flowing around the server. Shotbow must understand these following theories.

Allowed to kill in the air should be enabled - The reason players had such a high kill streak, which got them the grave of enjoyment was because of in air-shooting, it was making the times for Jetpacker's easier to kill other opponents. What I don't understand here that it's really simple to hide under a roof top or building to avoid getting in air shot. In fact, wouldn't it be acceptable as well for a Jetpacker to hide in another building and shoot the person from a direct shot? (And as I said, if you want to have a chance to fight a jetpacker, just for the heck of sake, go in a building and wait for him to land in front of you!)

The other point here is that Shotbow has no reconsideration towards this idea. The ungeared players are just acting purely "unpro" and imagining a server with just all players in the easiest forms to kill will make the majority of players leave from the boredom.

That is my concern for now, give us back our old Wasted and stop ruining the new generation! Everyone has the chance to get a Jetpack and kill other jetpackers, if I can do it, and as well as a lot of others, I'm sure you can do it to... (Really, It's just spamming a UMP45 while sneak attacking other jetpackers)

P.S IF YOU DONT WANT PKP SPAMMERS JUST BAN PKP TYPE GUNS IN-AIR, FOR HECK OF SAKE!
    REXKrash likes this.

2. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    No. I'm pretty sure those people SCREAMING in happiness were the people that ruined Wasted in the first place. Same with you, as well. Be happy lazer thinks Rocket launchers take skill, as he purposely enabled them to be shot from the air.
  3. romangeeks Gold

XP:
    21,696xp
    I ruin Wasted? You respond to every time I kill you.

Don't being a idiotic prick, and learn not to accuse people of crap on people's thread.
  4. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    Yeah, you ruin Wasted. You abuse JP's as "OP flying killing machines" (BarbaricYawp and lazertester) even AFTER their nerf. Now, since you can't spray with PKP's, AA-12's, make a close surprise instant kill shot with a Remington / Mosin, you now all spam rockets. Rocket after rocket after rocket just to kill one person. Oh, and btw, hiding in buildings doesn't work, for the aforementioned reason of rockets. If you really want the old JP's back, you want the (not good) old Wasted back, which was the worst times of Wasted there was. All Wasted was was people flying around shooting people in the head. Because of this INCREDIBLY OP flying mechanic, new players ignored Wasted (mostly because they believed it was hacks.) Wasted stopped growing, lost players, veterans, and, instead of blaming it on the real problem, lazer blamed the inability to download resource packs from the server. Yes, it was one of the factors to Wasted's downfall, but wasn't as much of a factor as the abuse of OP tactics, such as JPing around, driving around on a horse with a Remington, etc. MY point is rested, yours, has been demolished.
    KARLITO262 likes this.
  5. romangeeks Gold

XP:
    21,696xp
    First off, I wouldn't be talking. Doesn't mean I nagat you in the freaking face with your remington or UMP45 spamming me means I abuse. I'm playing PLAIN fair with the rules, so stop talking complete bullshit.

Second off, the remington horses we're beyond fun. I saw the player database going on the average pace with no decrease at all in fact, so you your talking bullshit once again.

Third off, I was demolished? learn how to actually get a freaking jetpack other then spamming the chat accusing everyone and irritating the shit out of people.

Now, I think on this hand, you we're crushed @Wingdude100
  6. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    Now, I can't reply to this because I simply can NOT understand what is trying to be said. I have been looking over this for a few minutes, but the grammar is just too horrendous.
    I "spam" the chat accusing people of ROCKET SPAM because EVERY TIME I come against a JPer I am either A) Shot by a person spraying a PKP, or B) Shot by a rocket in the head, and most of the time, C) Crushed by a crumbling building. I am crushed every day because I want to stay on the ground, unlike your kind who can't stop flying. When you die, you spam the chat more than I do, so you shouldn't be talking.
    KARLITO262 and cr7fanboy like this.
  7. romangeeks Gold

XP:
    21,696xp
    You have no right to spam anyhow! Stop BLAMING the people and talk with the staff. Grow up some maturity and know how to blame and whose just trying to avoid irradiating players like you. :)
  8. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    Let me give you an example of spam.
    "Hi."
    "Hi."
    "Hi."
    "Hi."
    I don't spam, so you can't really say I do at all. I blame people like you for abusing JP's, but I blame staff for adding them in the first place.
    Oh, maturity, great, that argument again. Shut. Up. You can't even BEGIN to argue about maturity on the internet, because this is the INTERNET. You can't control what I type, what I move, what I have happen to myself. Oh, and please, define "irradiating," as I am confused by this word.

Requesting lock as this is just a flame war between us now.
  9. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Irradiation is the process by which an object is exposed to radiation. The exposure can originate from various sources, including natural sources. Most frequently the term refers to ionizing radiation, and to a level of radiation that will serve a specific purpose, rather than radiation exposure to normal levels of background radiation. The term irradiation usually excludes the exposure to non-ionizing radiation, such as infra-red, visible light, microwaves from cellular phones or electromagnetic waves emitted by radio and TV receivers and power supplies.
    kieranmantel likes this.
  10. hemi606 Platinum

XP:
    7,885xp
    I say we can only shoot the mosin and pistols/rockets(or GLs) while in the air. It takes more skill that way :3
  11. jvb50m Regular Member

XP:
    5,306xp
    learn how to play doge the blocks lol that is how i kill jpers I survived 30sec with a scar h against a mech firing rockets it is not that hard to get a jp your just a noob that rages and you should know nothing of grammar your as mature as a 5 year old
  12. Katzn Regular Member

XP:
    18,183xp
    1. You're being either being sarcastic or don't recognize that you're the noob.
    2. It's easy to survive against a mech for thirty seconds.
  13. jvb50m Regular Member

XP:
    5,306xp
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.