1. Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
  2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Missions are broke... Help?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Jun 11, 2017.

Missions are broke... Help?
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    302,944xp
    Heya! :D
    So as everybody knows, when you join a public queue everyone gets a broadcast to be able to join the mission. But since today, noone recieves the broadcast, and if i join into a mission queue with one account, it doesn't really add me to the queue as wen i join with another account, there still stands that only one person is in the queue. Also when i then try to leave the queue, it says im not in a queue, even if i joined a queue a second ago. I tried that with several accounts on both instances multiple times today, but it still doesn't seem to work. I've got a *little screenshot here to make things clearer.
    [IMG]
    So you can't join a queue, which makes it impossible to join a mission. Maybe a Admin could have a look at that? Thanks.

Btw i've just created a private instance to have a clear chat, its the same on public instances.
    Ultimativemaster likes this.

2. Mistri Community Manager, PR Lead

XP:
    655,821xp
    If you found a bug, please report it here and include any screenshots that may be relevant. Thanks! :)