1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Minez

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Joeri, Oct 12, 2017.

No Prefix - Minez
  1. Joeri Platinum

XP:
    190,157xp
    Dear Staff,

On my minez journey I stopped at lost woods shrine to look what this place contains. I noticed tons of pigman, therefore I decided to stay there for a while to farm them, for my 1k kills with a bow in my carreer to get the bandage spawnkit. I saw I had plenty of food and also 2 cakes, which I did not need really. I aim for bread. So I placed down the cakes so I could eat them when farming pigman. However when I placed my second cake, I placed this one on top of the previous cake. This gave me a warning that I have been reported for block glitching witch was totally not my intention. So firstly I'd like to know why this is block glitching exactly, the messaged said cake does not belong in the air but I do this many time so my own server. Secondly, I'd like to apologize if I have created any trouble, it was totally not my intention as I already just said, so would this still result in a punishment. I really do love playing minez on shotbow and have been doing this since the beginning.

Thanks alot in advance,
    Joeri

2. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    Report the bug, this probably shouldn't happen. However placing 2 cakes on top of each other may cause you to be able to reach places you shouldn't which triggers the block-glitch detection. You won't get banned or punished for this.

TL;DR Dont worry you're fine, most you can do is perhaps post this as a bug in the "report a bug" section since you probably shouldn't lose your cake whilst doing this.