1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix MineZ...

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by GR1ME, Feb 23, 2017.

No Prefix - MineZ...
  1. onyachina Emerald

XP:
    42,936xp
    Hello to whom it may concern, today i am going to be talking about how bad MineZ is at the moment.

I know literally every single admin is aware of this, but the splashes.. You have to go to a dungeon and sink to that low of a level so that you can have fun, if you don't, you will be outnumbered by people with god inventories. You sometimes spend hours gearing, and you also sometimes chase down a player who has been splashing for literal 10 minutes, you finally kill him after wasting yours and his inventory, you are left with nothing! You then proceed to go to hasa so you can farm drink II's, possibly even some splash II's. You then get hopped on by one or alot of people, either way you are screwed if you stay and fight, because 90 out of 100 they will have a god inventory!

Shotbow... I know you are working on the 1.9 update, and i know it needs to be perfection before it can be released into the main branch, and that is explainable. But the current community of MineZ, majority of us are tired of the current MineZ, it is broken, it is full of hackers who aren't banned and most importantly, it is more time consuming then ever, and no good outcome can come out of it.

Please keep on working very hard on the new 1.9 update, i can not wait for the excitement to end :).

I just felt like i needed to get this out there, and as i said literally 10)% of shotbow staff and players know about this, so i'm stating nothing but the obvious, but i just wanted to say it. I wanted to say how annoying mineZ has become and for the Staff to continue oon working on the 1.9 update, And i also want to say, please hurry up. Please just make it happen so we can experience the best, and be subject to the full greatness of THE Shotbow Network!

Thankyou everyone for taking the time to read my complaint.

2. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    I just bring KB swords and Punch bows now lmao not even worth going in to fight with a sword
  3. Soularless Gold

XP:
    45,463xp
    I think pretty much everyone is already aware of this problem. Although, I'm happy to see that someone else brought it up.
  4. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    27xp
    I made a thread about this like 3 weeks ago but yours is a lot better made. I agree with you completely. Necro Tower should not be the only tower to gear at(meaning sunken tower should be the other town to gear at if you did not understand and I'm starting to think this is a run on sentence but you get my point if your still reading this).
    SwineFlu likes this.
  5. ACrispyTortilla Councilor

XP:
    112,696xp
    wizard TOWER
    bajunga likes this.
  6. Toxxiic Platinum

XP:
    27,278xp
    getting god invs is for gay ppl
    FreeCookson and SwineFlu like this.
  7. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    27xp
    I used to be like you and then I realized "gay is the only way(God invs)". If everyone you play with is gay(using god invs) you might as well join the fun too :wink:
  8. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    184,496xp
    Over all the game is just not fun anymore. I only gear up on friday nights when I get home from school. I've just gotten tired of four guys and I getting jumped by 2/3rds of the MineZ community. Any time I see Bajunga or SB it normally is a fair fight :stuck_out_tongue:
  9. Toxxiic Platinum

XP:
    27,278xp
    thanks for the great advice
    bajunga likes this.
  10. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    27xp
    U wan my pics? :wink:
  11. Toxxiic Platinum

XP:
    27,278xp