1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ: What We Know (A Guide)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Xcano, Jul 24, 2013.

MineZ - MineZ: What We Know (A Guide) | Page 7
  1. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    So your saying that points that I made to Xcano that were in no way directed or even mentioned to you, they suddenly become your points that I said to Xcano? And not only that but the points I made were mostly about DayZ, and the other point was people didn't embrace the history of MineZ? Why would you argue about facts?!

2. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    Actually, I was supporting certain points with Xcano and Steels as they argued and argued against other points they both made. I never intended to argue with you in the first place though.
    Plus, it seemed to me that you only used DayZ to support your MineZ argument, which looked like it started as 'MineZ having no history' to 'people not embracing MineZ history'.
  3. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    I was making the point that DayZ had no history, and MineZ is based off DayZ. It also goes with saying that nobody wants to try and make a history for MineZ anyways.
  4. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    I do.
  5. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    Besides you :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    Glad to see you don't hate me :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    1. It just looked to me that the argument you made went in this fasion:
    No history - poor history - nobody cares - and (as of your last post) no history (again).
    2. Now you say that 'nobody' tries to make a history for MineZ but that is not entirely true.

In addition, both sides of this argument can bring up their points and point out each other's faults. I can see two persuasive essays that can be written, one for each side, and both 'can' be well arguable. And thus, neither side would right or wrong; it depends on how people look at it. Almost nothing is fact in these arguments; just observations of one's own mind. And even facts can be proven wrong. Also, as we speak, there is an ever changing world out there that can tip the balance at any point in time, chaotically tipping the balance in a constant state of flux; making neither argument ever solid.
  8. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    I think were diving into the philosophical. If any admin see's this thread their head might hurt.
  9. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    Tru dat
  10. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    I agree, unless an admin does know what we are talking about (and maybe provide his own arguments). But either way, it'll grow from chaos into mayhem. I think I'm done here but try not to argue any longer... or else I may provide a whole essay.
    'Only fools are certain' - General Sturnn of the Cadian 412th.
  11. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    stop feeding the troll thread guys. Just let it die, okay? Can we all agree? No more responding AT ALL from now on.
  12. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    If this was a troll thread it would have bad grammar, spelling, and punctuation. You're the troll.
  13. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    -.- it is a troll thread, as we have already discussed through seven pages. MineZ has NO history, and is based off DayZ, which also has NO history. Counter-troll unsuccessful
  14. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    Actually, I already disproved your point.
    And I though I already ended this; one more post and I will write a whole essay on my point.
    You've been warned.
  15. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    One more post by him or by me? I want to see this essay.
  16. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    Troll threads are meant to incite flame wars which hasn't happened yet. An argument happened. Not a flame war.
  17. omega3128 Regular Member

XP:
    1,914xp
    i like this details to make a roleplay history
    DarkApostle999 likes this.
  18. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    :D