1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion MineZ - Stackable Bandages.

Discussion in 'The Network' started by ZPapz96, Jun 1, 2014.

Suggestion - MineZ - Stackable Bandages.
  1. ZPapz96 Obsidian

XP:
    66,866xp
    For those who have played DayZ, you know that bandages come with 4 uses. But in MineZ, you only get one. (unless someone heals you obviously.)

What i suggest is to have it so Bandages in MineZ can stack up to 3 or however many the staff decides. With the zombies now able to hit you much more often, bleeding seems to be much more of a frequent problem.

The obvious solution to this would be to have a teammate carry a healing kit on them. Not everyone has a team at all times though.

Since this is a simple suggestion that is not really that complicated or complex, this post remains short and sweet. I hope that i am not the only one who feels this would be a nice addition to MineZ.

Thanks,

- ZPapz
    Lito12, Trajicz, Jerrybibo and 11 others like this.

2. Pikachu8091 Platinum

XP:
    14,247xp
    Bandages only come with 4 uses..? I only get one out of them.
  3. ZPapz96 Obsidian

XP:
    66,866xp

In DayZ you get 4 uses out of them, in MineZ you get 1.
  4. Pikachu8091 Platinum

XP:
    14,247xp
    Oh, my bad! It's late where I am, my eyes are bit silly! Thanks!
    Other than that, great suggestion.
  5. LRobbo99 Gold

XP:
    6,814xp
    I support this! It gets really frustrating when fighting and you start bleeding with only 1 bandage xP.
    TheMinecrafter_2 likes this.
  6. IsaiahJH Platinum

XP:
    48,553xp
    I am for this suggestion
  7. sm0kind0pe Platinum

XP:
    27,762xp
    Yes, please! We need this for milk as well. I find it impossible to not get bleeding+sickness in 5 hits.
  8. CrazyWaferz Gold

XP:
    51,863xp
    If this does occur then they should go back to my suggestion to where I had the idea of crafting leather tunics into bandages . It would be more relevant to DayZ. If possible to stack you can even craft chain and iron which will give you two and three bandages. The armor will have to be fully repaired to keep balanced and it does give the game more of a DayZ aspect.
  9. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    255,147xp
    No. It is fien the way it is. Let MineZ have some hardcore in it
    blockhead1110 likes this.
  10. Pancro Platinum

XP:
    39,241xp
    Not really hardcore though, just an annoyance that is unbalanced.
    ImANative0, ZPapz96 and CrazyWaferz like this.
  11. CrazyWaferz Gold

XP:
    51,863xp
    Nu
  12. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    255,147xp
    And as for me, I will be annoyed by stackable bandages, to each his own
    I just don't get it why people think that MineZ needs DayZ features
  13. Pikachu8091 Platinum

XP:
    14,247xp
    Two things, if you want hardcore, play on private server 04 :stuck_out_tongue:
    and also, people believe MineZ should be similar to DayZ because MineZ is based off of DayZ.
  14. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    255,147xp
    But that does not mean it should be an exact copy. All games are based on the first game, Spacewar, but that does not mean they all should be played on PDP-1s...
  15. ZPapz96 Obsidian

XP:
    66,866xp
    It's not necessarily because of DayZ. If bleeding wasn't so common then bandages would be fine. It happens way too often were you use a bandage and you get hit right after and you start bleeding.
    CrazyWaferz likes this.
  16. Mr_Dan Obsidian

XP:
    42,170xp
    Can totally agree with you. It would be a great addition. Vouch :D
  17. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    The fact that the bandage only can be used once encourages the use of teammates when playing MineZ........MineZ isn't really that fun anyways if you're traveling alone without bumping into anyone. Sorry but I don't support. This is MineZ not DayZ; there is a difference.
    blockhead1110 likes this.
  18. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    You just gave me a new custom item crafting idea:

• Bandage Roll: By crafting 4 bandages in a 4x4 grid, you can make a bandage roll. Bandage rolls have 8 uses, as you will only use it in small pieces, however, after using a piece, it doesnt heals you like the normal bandage does.
    Lemzey likes this.
  19. Syphyous Platinum

XP:
    254,552xp
    I would recommended this idea simply because having 4 bandages in your inventory always takes up too much space. If it could be done, I would also have this done to antidotes.
  20. Dalek Platinum

XP:
    172,712xp
    I should post my screenshot the other day of when I bled 3 times within 1 minute/5 zombies and only had 2 bandages..It was such BS.