Event MineZ Spook-Fest Head Hunt 2017

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Nokah, Oct 20, 2017.

Event - MineZ Spook-Fest Head Hunt 2017
  1. Nokah GG Co-Lead

XP:
    140,408xp
    MineZ Spook-Fest Head Hunt 2017
    General info
    This is a scavenger event happening on all the MineZ servers! 13 heads will be hidden around the map and you will have to find them all, and take a picture, to win. The event starts today, October 20th after the 7 PM (19:00) CST reboot, and ends 12 PM (23:59) CST on October 31st. The heads can be hidden in any major or minor location on the map, and is not limited to areas marked on the MineZ map. This means a head might be hidden in a location not listed on map, due to it not being 100% updated. No heads are located in areas that require buttons, multiple people or in dungeons. Some heads might be located at dungeon locations, but they will be clearly visible from outside of the dungeon itself.

What do the heads look like?
    In total there are 13 heads placed, and each head can be either of the ones pictured below (one for the easier ones, and one for the harder ones).
    [IMG]

How to participate
    Everyone is able to participate in this event. Just log on any MineZ server and start looking for heads. To win you have to send me a pm on the forums containing a link to an Imgur ablum with all the pictures in it.

Picture requirements
    - All 13 pictures have to be on Imgur and preferably in an album.
    - The picture must contain a screenshot of your Minecraft character with your skin on it.
    - The skull has to be in the picture
    - You have to type in chat, showing your name and tag in the picture.
    - Must contain some surrounding scenery so I can determine if the location is legit or not

Example picture:
    [IMG]

Prizes:
    The first 5 people to find all 13 heads, take a picture following all the guidelines and send me their Imgur album will receive a huge prize. This prize is filled with Halloween loot and a special legendary.
    Everyone else who completes the hunt will receive a special pumpkin to remember the event by. This means you will recieve a reward even if you're not top 5. I will update this thread as soon as I can, to show how many of the top 5 spots have been claimed.

Top 5 Leaderboard:
    1st - suitaso
    2nd - temis
    3rd - sansanflower
    4th - _Laynor
    5th - LinsiEMe

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the hunt!

Good luck!

2. LegendaryAlex Gold

XP:
    54,279xp
  3. Typuzer Platinum

XP:
    91,844xp
    no clues this year?
  4. Nokah GG Co-Lead

XP:
    140,408xp
    No clues for now. If it turns out to be too hard we might give out some hints throughout the week.
  5. Catsage Film Crew Lead

XP:
    133,465xp
    Good luck everyone :)
  6. moarcringe Platinum

XP:
    9,483xp
    Nice, but wouldn't it be too hard? 13 heads out of hundreds of locations. By minor, even like ruined fort?
    EDIT: I call up44 and meme to be on dat list tho
  7. Nokah GG Co-Lead

XP:
    140,408xp
    By major and minor location I mean every build. The heads could be at any build in the map, even random forts and houses. I'm worried it will be too easy, but if it turns out to be too hard I will give out hints.
  8. Frostpain_ Platinum

XP:
    87,002xp
    Meh, too hard for prizes like that.
  9. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    23,270xp
    two questions
    1. are spires being counted as dungeons
    2. will the top 5 all receive the same prize (halloween loot and legendary) or will it progressively get worse?
  10. LaukNLoad Silver

XP:
    4,551xp
  11. Thomas_Dorland Obsidian

XP:
    936,684xp
    Sounds good! I’d love to spend another 12 hours to win a Head Hunt... Again! I got such great prizes for the other Head Hunts, this would definitely be a fine addition to my collection on EU! oh wait....
    Frostpain_ likes this.
  12. _Laynor Platinum

XP:
    23,928xp
    [IMG]He is the only winner,and you are lost!!!
    Catsage and Meme_MC like this.
  13. PDVGT Platinum

XP:
    42,751xp
    Shut up.
    xx Pinpin
  14. Nokah GG Co-Lead

XP:
    140,408xp
    Spires are counted as dungeons in this event. The prizes for the top 5 people will all be the same
  15. ArsMagia Platinum

XP:
    90,604xp
    Congratulations suitaso and temis!
    suitaso, Nokah and temis like this.
  16. moarcringe Platinum

XP:
    9,483xp
    ^ Congrats to them knowing I won't have a chance now. up44 has to make it to the list tho
  17. _Laynor Platinum

XP:
    23,928xp
    Im think so,this is no time u do head hunt.
  18. _Laynor Platinum

XP:
    23,928xp
    I'm fourth? they are crazy within three places "suitaso,temis and tintinflower".
  19. up44 Platinum

XP:
    421,880xp
    not really, i got bored midway and stopped xd
  20. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    23,270xp
    i had to sleep so like

nar