1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Announcement MineZ Road Map Update

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by DocCodeSharp, Jun 5, 2019.

Announcement - MineZ Road Map Update
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocCodeSharp Retired Staff

XP:
    295,987xp
    Hello survivors!

As you are all aware, Shotbow has been through some hard times over the last few weeks, and thus we've had to push some dates back for the MineZ road map.

We have decided to take out the working parts of the Item Update and create a new, separate update called the "Fighting Update." This update is days away from being release and will added to the PTR soon. After a few last bug fixes, we'll be ready to roll! Stay tuned for details of the release.

Below, you will find the updated road map:

[IMG]

I hope you all can understand as we trying to bring out the updates as fast as we can.

Thanks For Flying Shotbow
    - Doc

2. thx4loot Gold

XP:
    51,982xp
  3. rocketboy4221 Platinum

XP:
    20xp
    Awesome, looking forward to it!
    Sacrificial likes this.
  4. 111kittycat111 Platinum

XP:
    436,546xp
    I don't know man, I feel that the more we add and change with this gamemode, the more we'll alienate players without gaining any new ones. The changes that are going on aren't bad, either. However, the best case scenario would have been not garaging MineZ 2 and continuing to add key features to that, while preserving the nostalgia of MZ Classic with some dungeons, minimal build changes and bug fixes. I understand just how infeasible this was, and that we're lucky to even have a dedicated MineZ Dev, but a cat can dream.

P.S. Bring back bow boosting permanently and I'll paypal you 20 dollars
  5. sheik Regular Member

XP:
    52,975xp
    add professions from minez 2 please.
  6. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    On that note add MineZ 2 or MineZ 4 (as we all know MineZ 3 is deconfirmed) rather than make MineZ Classic into MineZ 2.
  7. RisingThumb Regular Member

XP:
    96,839xp
  8. plusouplus Ruby

XP:
    2,080,477xp
    What was EU items ?
  9. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    Clip and cyclone_43 like this.
  10. Flexicution Guest

XP:
    xp
    yeah dude that wasn't terrible at all
    Sacrificial likes this.
  11. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
    Can you guys share how Banks might work? Would certain towns have a Bank in them? Would it be just a simple command anyone can execute anywhere in the world? Is there protection of players putting items into their bank right before they die? Just curious on a lot of these things, but I like the look of it so far, MineZ needs new content.
    Sacrificial likes this.
  12. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    14,053xp
    Agreed. Although I understand that the gamemode needs to be updated, I feel like its getting farther and farther from MineZ Classic.
  13. Ad_mira Platinum

XP:
    22,950xp
  14. Aldritch Regular Member

XP:
    4,827xp
    Holy moly waitin for it
  15. Dyl_quintal Platinum

XP:
    128,842xp
    I love Shotbow!
  16. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    18,535xp
    I don't see fix stats anywhere on there which is arguably the most important thing right now.
    Thunder595 and Clip like this.
  17. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    Pretty sure its going to be Nov-Dec. If im not completely wrong, the stats are getting somewhat of an overhaul aswell
  18. slimeblock Regular Member

XP:
    117,399xp
    Hey, I just wondered when stats would be fixed? If you don't have a date, is it likely to be weeks or months?
  19. ro_cks Mini Builder

XP:
    1,496,967xp
    The milestone system is the stats system, expect it around winter.
  20. KazumiMishima44 Platinum

XP:
    92,572xp
    I don't mean to be a stickler, because i don't know anything about this. But how can we start building the playerbase? There are survival servers with more players nowadays and Shotbow deserves more for what it has, and has coming. Can we advertise? sellout? create a fund?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.