1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion MineZ Player Damage?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by ohMax, Sep 13, 2017.

Discussion - MineZ Player Damage?
  1. ohMax Platinum

XP:
    54,130xp
    So me and one of my old friends got on mineZ for the first time in about a year and we fought 3 people. The first person wasnt taking any damage from one of us. The second person died at a decent speed. but then the third person hit me off of the bank in al hasa. I landed with half a heart, he jumped after me and hit me about 10 times before I healed from half of a heart. so I wasnt taking damage. Then we continued to chase him and we fought for about 2 more minutes of continuous swings and crits, then he died. after the fight he messaged me and said my friend wasnt doing any damage and I was only doing like a half of a heart each hit. keep in mind he only had chain leggings and a helmet on. What is going on with the damage to and from players on mineZ currently?

2. lntercourse Regular Member

XP:
    2,132xp
    can vouch it was a horrid experience
    FreeCookson and ohMax like this.
  3. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    It was pretty fun for me but stupid. Pls fix the damage.
  4. ohMax Platinum

XP:
    54,130xp
    It also took us almost 12 swings to just kill your zombie...
  5. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    Get. D. Swords
  6. SenorBeaver Platinum

XP:
    139,318xp
    I miss the days in 2012 where my wooden sword and trusty friend also equipped with a wooden sword were plenty enough to /kill a full iron off of /spawn.
  7. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Well, actually it's pretty easy to kill full irons if they are experiencing iron sword bug.I 1v1d a full iron after spawning and lost like 3 hearts :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Its a bug not an update. Its only a thing with iron swords too.
  9. SenorBeaver Platinum

XP:
    139,318xp
    Mate I don't know where you read I said it was an update into the game anywhere up in that un-edited box of text:cool:
  10. Wayvernia Retired Staff

XP:
    123,163xp
    I haven't seen this before. Thanks for including a video, I will log it in our bug tracking system. :)
    MTrout, Marine_PvP and SenorBeaver like this.
  11. SenorBeaver Platinum

XP:
    139,318xp

I've been playing around with the swords and I'm almost certain the only one that's broken is the iron. They seem to be doing half the damage they honestly should be (Mind you I don't know if that's how MineZ is supposed to be now) but I feel more safe with a stone sword.
  12. SenorBeaver Platinum

XP:
    139,318xp
    Hmmmm stone swords seem to be alright for me, didn't feel different PvP wise from what it used to however I could be wrong.

Additive: It just took me 7 registered hits to kill a zombie with a wooden sword:mad: