1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by halowars91, Feb 20, 2017.

MineZ - MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #4
  1. halowars91 Lead Builder, Developer

XP:
    117,623xp
    [IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Happy Monday, Survivors!

You know what day it is! Another Monday, another update. Let's jump right in!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Changes:

• Body Offload has received a rebuild/ restructure. Furthermore, it is not the dungeon mentioned in the 2nd changelog.
    • Frostbain has been altered, slightly.
    • An odd presence has begun raising those that are nothing but bone. Indeed a formidable foe, do not take this new enemy lightly.
    • Paluster dungeon has been buffed. Stride carefully through the dungeon now. You do not know what waits in the depths of this dungeon.
    • Created a new loot type – Mil Swag.

I think that will do it for this week. I know this week's changelog is a little shorter, but don't worry, there is a hidden change in the notes. See if you can find it. This week's question is, what is your favorite MineZ Screenshot?

I was going through my screenshots from almost five years ago, and was hit with some serious nostalgia. One that really brought back memories was one of my first wave events. This was back when wave events were held on public servers at old Afaya. Here's a screenshot of one of the giant rounds. Until next time!

With Love, The MineZ Team

2. lywu2 Platinum

XP:
    15,640xp
    Mil Swag.
    oliv111 and Tonkatsu129 like this.
  3. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Tonko921 and Trails like this.
  4. MarineAP Obsidian

XP:
    543,386xp
    Mil Swag.

SUGARS AT BAZEL????!!!!
    Tonko921, L0TTY and Trails like this.
  5. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Mil Swag? Cosmetics!?!?!
    Tonko921 likes this.
  6. ACrispyTortilla Retired Staff

XP:
    168,126xp
    mil swag diamond armor confirmed
    Tonko921 likes this.
  7. Saints_Evolved Platinum

XP:
    146,230xp
    Tonko921 likes this.
  8. PDVGT Platinum

XP:
    92,937xp
    Body offload had received a rebuild?! But I cant go inside? There stands a sign with under maintenance..
    Tonko921 likes this.
  9. Saints_Evolved Platinum

XP:
    146,230xp
    Nothing of these weekly changelogs roll until 1.9 drops to the public
    Tonko921 likes this.
  10. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    Is mil-swag gonna be better than dungeon-outs, or is it just gonna be sticky pistons and seeds?
    Forblaze, Tonkatsu129 and Quicc like this.
  11. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Mil-swag needs to have battle hoes with sharpness 20
    Tonko921 likes this.
  12. Friendly123 Co-Lead Builder

XP:
    405,457xp
    Mil-swag --> Melon-swag

Melon armor confirmed
    Tonko921 likes this.
  13. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    So first Body Offload. Hype! This used to be a quick gear up spot for me before it was closed. Now question, will we be able to see a noticeable difference with the dungeon and will it work the same after the new rebuild? As in the skulls and the whole point is to trip you out.

Frostbain. Not much to be said here, but one question. The town or the dungeon, OR BOTH.

I am almost 90% sure that these are skeletons. If so that is going to be sick. I would like to see skeletons added for certain dungeons. However there may need to be some extra lore behind them because this is after all MineZ.

Paulester was already kind of annoying if you made one wrong move. I don't know quite what buffing it may do but if is a challenge I am down for it. Now what is in the depths may seem kind of cool. Because this may be a boss or something. I am speculating like Leviathan to show up down there or something.

Last but not least, the Mil_Swag. Now this raises eyebrows for me and a few people. I am wondering if this may be a chest at the end of certain dungeons that allow you to get particle affects for kills or deaths. Similar to Annihilation and Smash have their death and kill sounds.

Last but not least, my favorite Screen Shot...
    [IMG]

Chib taking 20 minutes to burn a stupid pig at Frostbain...

The perspective of Marine.
  14. Catsage Retired Staff

XP:
    50,768xp
    Tonko921 likes this.
  15. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    mm interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Tonko921 likes this.
  16. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP: