MineZ MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by halowars91, Jan 30, 2017.

MineZ - MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #1
  1. halowars91 Lead Builder

XP:
    62,113xp
    [IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Happy Monday, Survivors.

It's been several months since the last update on Origins. I have been at university, which has consumed a large portion of my time, but with a new semester, I have found more time to work on Origins. This new time has already pushed along the project majorly. We are in the final phase of building. There's so much I can't wait for you to see and experience.

Starting today, each Monday up until release, I will release a changelog with little snippets of updates. These obviously, will not be noticed on the map, until 1.9, but until then, know that work is being done. As for a release date, I can't estimate when Origins will release fully until 1.9 is rolled to the network.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changes:

• Increased the base chances for the Dusk Fragment at Shrine of the dusk.
    • Added a way to increase chance for Dusk Fragments to 100%.
    • Altered the fire trial in Shrine of the Dusk to remove the ability to camp.(Bye 5k Spot :stuck_out_tongue:)
    • Krubera will no longer be farmable.(RIP)
    • Krubera's teleportation glitch no longer exists.
    • Added a new location in an unexpected area.
    • Removed Tiny Dock Dungeon.
    That's all the changes I'll release for this week. I know some of you enjoyed farming Krubera, but I think you'll find other places like Septus, for example, to yield better results. Now for a question. If you could add a dungeon to any place in MineZ, where would it be? I'd like to see what you guys think. Until next week!
    With Love, The Build Team

2. PineFrost64 Builder

XP:
    134,786xp
    If I could add a dungeon anywhere, I would add the Tiny Dock dungeon back!
  3. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    114,815xp
    Rip tiny dock, best place to gear :eek:
    Tonko921 likes this.
  4. connor564 Gold

XP:
    8,922xp
    I'd place a dungeon up close to McHarlington. We need a dungeon there!
    Tonko921 and JTGangsterLP6 like this.
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    26,073xp
    "Added a way to increase chance for Dusk Fragments to 100%."
    Will Path Of Light and Overgrown Tomb be changed to be more difficult ? Will there be more "quests" before getting into Axis Mundi ? Because defeating SOTD is not that hard, so I'm wondering how the 100% chance will happen and if it's not going to make Axis Mundi too easily accessible. But I suppose it is balanced.

Krubera is not farmable, but has Devil's Respite glitch been removed ? Will all the dungeons not be farmable anymore ?

Dungeon town : Mining Town or Fort McHarlington.
    Tonko921 and FelixFB like this.
  6. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    56,268xp
    place a dungeon in the afaya well
  7. vampire_toothy Retired Staff

XP:
    99,463xp

Darnies dungeon practice
  8. Hollow_Leg Regular Member

XP:
    80,771xp
    Make an elite dungeon at Carmi
    LPShader and Tonko921 like this.
  9. NotSoular Silver

XP:
    34,052xp
    Am I the only one who thinks there are getting to be too many dungeons to the point where it's no longer MineZ?
    Tonko921 likes this.
  10. NotSoular Silver

XP:
    34,052xp
    But if I had to add one, it would be at the Archaeological Dig Site - a reference to the MineZ Revelations series.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  11. 111kittycat111 Regular Member

XP:
    75,240xp
    The Southwest swamp has no real dungeons, add something around Exolesco or Stillwater. There should be at least one more dungeon in the cave system, as well as a dungeon in the Tenebris-McHarlington area. Lastly, give Forest a dungeon.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  12. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    91,379xp
    Is the Tiny Dock dungeon a meme or actual dungeon im confused?
    Tonko921 likes this.
  13. Fridge2177 Mini Admin

XP:
    93,105xp
    Exolesco please and thank you
    Tonko921, Catsage and Chibotle like this.
  14. Valkyrion_ Gold

XP:
    77,344xp
    I'd say Barathrum. Would encourage people to search deep into the underground, plus it wouldn't be a total loss for reaching a dead end town
    FelixFB, Smartz_, Tonko921 and 5 others like this.
  15. Chibotle Platinum

XP:
    112,298xp
    Coles castle in fact I saw a pretty quality dungeon build on the build submissions

And bring back hell on earth with more difficulty :D
  16. Marine_PvP MineZ Admin

XP:
    18,291xp
  17. McFarvo Emerald

XP:
    117,130xp
    A dungeon at the floating islands would make more people want to go to it

right now it's just an edgy source of iron
    Tonko921 likes this.
  18. Champion_Guiga Gold

XP:
    71,223xp
    If I had to put a new town or dungeon into the game, why not the surface snow area? It's basically barren unless you go underneath.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  19. Trails Platinum

XP:
    152,783xp
    - All dungeons have been nerfed and have shrouds
    thanks
    Tonko921 and Marine_PvP like this.
  20. JTGangsterLP6 Platinum

XP:
    4,328,095xp