1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Official Trading Thread

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Andrew_64_MC, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Alternative Trading Discord (Click Here)
    Overview
    This thread is dedicated to the trading and marketing of items in MineZ Classic. Items of value such as high-tier gear, legendaries, collectables, unusual oddities, and rare items can generally all be found here. If there's something in particular you're trying to find and stash in your collection, or maybe just a little something you might need for an upcoming adventure, feel free to see if anyone here has what you need. In addition, feel free to post anything here that you are trying to sell. Just think, you may find a really good deal with someone.

Additional Information
    When posting on here, it is important that you include certain pieces of information. This includes what you are selling or buying and the times you are available for the trade. You do not need to include the location that you will be conducting the trade as that is safer if configured later. Also, remember that PvE is great server to conduct a trade on as it completely removes the risk of being killed.

Warnings
    As a very important note, every player here should be smart about their trades. There is absolutely nothing stopping a player from scamming your items out of you or even killing you during the trade. Be prepared for anything. If something about a trade seems rather fishy, it is always better to call the trade off instead of risking your life and items. If you prefer to do your trades on public PvP servers, or just don't have access to the PvE server, make sure you're ready if the other trader decides to attack.

Green Traders

About
    Green traders are those players who have proved that they can be trusted with their deals. Obviously you do not need to be on the green trader list to conduct trades, but it certainly gives you a higher level of respect. Any player can apply to be a green trader by successfully filling out the information below and posting it on this thread. Also, if you trade with a player on the green traders list and they scam you, you can also post video evidence here so that they can be removed from the list indefinitely.

Applying as a Green Trader

In your message, please give us the following information.
    ————————————————————————————
    - IGN: Andrew_64_MC
    - Reason: Promotion to green trader.
    - Evidence: Video of player conducting two successful trades.
    ————————————————————————————

2. kirby5098 Platinum

XP:
    120,045xp
    I'm looking for 3 full dura diamond swords on Us.
  3. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Hey Kirby! We talked on MineZ a bit and just so you know we can get them for you, at 8 potions a piece.
    kirby5098 likes this.
  4. xSandblast Emerald

XP:
    245,023xp
    Selling 4 gp, requesting dia swords. PM me
  5. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Buying ink sacks pm or tell me and tell me what you want
  6. kirby5098 Platinum

XP:
    120,045xp
    Alrighty, so 24 potions. I am currently at the Abandoned Mineshaft. We can find a time to meet up. Additionally, I am assuming that all the potions will be health 2s; finally, how will you weight drink and splash 3s?
  7. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    24* and unfortunately we already have a big order of 10 swords :/

It may be a little but longer until we can get them to you, sorry
  8. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Also, I am looking to trade infinity bows for diamond swords, price is negotiable.
  9. trooperultra Regular Member

XP:
    34,894xp
    US
    I NEED BANDAGES
    ILL GIVE SOMTHING IN THESE INVENTS
    http://imgur.com/aouKImm
    http://imgur.com/hgIrD7o (lots of cookies webs n cakes at sirus (it moved))
    and i dont have a sreen of my main but it has a spare iron sword and some gapples and pot 2s
  10. rollednetlib Regular Member

XP:
    30,039xp

How many bandages? and where?
  11. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    im selling a cacao bean i want 119 d swords full dura for it (i want the d swords on eu)

where do you need those bandages?
  12. trooperultra Regular Member

XP:
    34,894xp
    i need 2 bandages at cave of dead lady wat u guys want for it?
  13. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    I'm looking for 10 full durability diamond swords, in exchange you can have a legendary item
    we will discuss it when were making the deal

(ON EU)
  14. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    Just going to for-warn you. Unless it's a very high tier legendary, you won't get much.
    MTrout likes this.
  15. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    a cookie with lure on it
  16. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,797xp
    Isn't that an event item-- not a legendary?
  17. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    yes it is an event item
  18. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    Either way, physical weapons that you can actually use go for much higher than that. I'd rather spend 10 d swords on two of the hardest legendaries than a piece of food... You know?
    At least I could get some use out of them.
  19. TheWiseMann Silver

XP:
    5,012xp
    Hey, hows it going guys! I'm doing a minez dungeon series, and im inquiring legendary loot as i conquer each dungeon... and i dont have much use for these legendary weapons. I have obtained 2 battle signs and a rocksteady bow! All im looking for is simoons song! Ill be willing to trade both my rocksteady and my 2 battle signs for 2 full durability simoons song! Anyone up for it? Ill be on PvE server on US.
  20. TheWiseMann Silver

XP:
    5,012xp
    Ill give u 2 battle signs for a full dur simoons song... or 1 rocksteady for a full dur simoons song!