1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion MineZ 2 ... What would you change?

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by HighlifeTTU, Mar 18, 2015.

Discussion - MineZ 2 ... What would you change? | Page 16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    It could be iron ore or they could use ghast tears. I mean, they aren't being used, so it would work too.

I think maybe ghast tears should be used to make iron, actually. Like iron chunks (kind of like stone chunks). But I don't think shears should break down into them. Just saying.
    tundra777 likes this.

2. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp
    I would change the fact this thread is stickied cause the false promises are depressing.
    RosieBlock and Kelestami like this.
  3. Kelestami Platinum

XP:
    548,288xp
    The last time a staff posted on this thread was 5 and a half months ago.
    Clearly they are not interested in actively looking for ways to improve the game.

"MineZ 2 ... What would you change?" ^ This.
    RosieBlock likes this.
  4. tc26 Silver

XP:
    14,721xp
    There should be a PvE, trading-only server for safe trades. It gets annoying trading in Asnidia when people go and intercept your trade.
  5. TunaFeesh Platinum

XP:
    213,183xp
    There is already a PvE server, called Knoxmoor. However you must have a premium account to log on.
    Scroll to the top of this page and click Go Premium! or click here.
    ___J_____ likes this.
  6. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp
    Yeah if there was a PVE trade only server people would do the same there anyway. If you were really going to make trades safe it should be coded to a trading system where people can place items for trade and only when the agreed items are added in would they trade out. That is a lot to code for little gain however with the issues we have today so ... no ... not today...
    Kelestami likes this.
  7. RosieBlock Platinum

XP:
    43,185xp
    I would weigh carefully the cost/benefits of paying for server access with Minez2 not being stable or maintained.

Safe trading doesn't exist on PvE either, because scalawags can have premium access.

Use a Green Trader for a safe go between in a trade, if you have a high value trade you need extra security for.

If you are troubled with drop steals in Asindia, privately message the trader and go to an undisclosed location, ( not on a tower lest he brick you off to your death to get your loot. )

There are pre coded plug ins that allow for stores on multiplayer servers. It would be cool if we had access to simple elegant solutions like that.

But where's the excitement and person to person interactions in that? :eek:
  8. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp
    Yeah I am not sure I like the idea of a store plugin, I suppose it would be ok if they decided to add a monetary system to the game but it would kinda ruin the trade community.
  9. TunaFeesh Platinum

XP:
    213,183xp
    True true, but if he ever wants to use Knoxmoor that's an option.
    Though you are right the Green Trader thread is pretty useful.
  10. Kelestami Platinum

XP:
    548,288xp
    If you are having trouble with people intercepting your trade, try this: don't trade in the middle of the market area. -_-
    Go somewhere safe to trade, just the two of you, away from other people.
    If people still follow you, then server hop together to a different server. They won't be able to follow you then.
  11. RosieBlock Platinum

XP:
    43,185xp
    Yep, I love trading face to face.
  12. lenerdx Platinum

XP:
    68,364xp
    I think it would be unique if they were recipes for sword enchantments like how hypixel in Ultra Hard Core has recipes for Vorpal sword, and armor enhancements. Also I think more rewards for quest credits would draw people in, like using credits to increase overall attributes like speed, overall health. And lastly maybe another outpost where players can receive quests. I hope this helps im just throwing ideas out there.
    antcat likes this.
  13. greenbeast001 Regular Member

XP:
    9,799xp
    I don't like the new spawn rate its to dam hard to play it since 2 weeks ago i have a screenshot at harmy whit more than 30 zombies is that normal ??
  14. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp

This is an unintended bug that results from the fact that a large number of zombies are saved with the map and appear there with reboot. I found it can typically be avoided by spawning in, sprinting around and leaving town, inevitably dying to something dumb as I typically do, then respawning in the now empty town.
    Kelestami likes this.
  15. EpicDan4006 Obsidian

XP:
    66,858xp
    I'm not sure if mentioned previously, but I would much rather prefer it if it were like the MineZ 1 servers. The whole map on 1 server. When you login now e.g. you only see i.e. 2 players on 1 continent. It's fairly unmotivating to play because it feels like there isn't anyone else on the server. As a result there is no competition between players to strive and fight to get better gear. No competition leads to no incentive to play.

Another thing is the grind. Grinding takes way too much time, and to put it into perspective, say one grinds his way to the top, everything in Pristine condition, which took the whole day (or however long it may take), the ability to be killed in under 10-15 seconds is sometimes demeaning to continue playing because it all feels like a waste of time having died in 15s. I get the fact it's survival, but maybe make less tiers of armor. (As you mentioned at the beginning of this post).
  16. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp
    it's been combined into a single server for months now, no longer regions.

Again tiers were also removed and there are only two now, you should try playing first before making suggestions. :)
    jonhydude and Kelestami like this.
  17. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    144,116xp
    Maybe 1.9? Iron armor is nerfed by about 20% & leather 5%.
  18. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    144,116xp
    I have an idea for a boss zombie i call my project zomboss. It may look like bracket junk, But its still a boss zombie
    /summon Zombie ~ ~1 ~ {Equipment:[{Count:1,id:diamond_sword,tag:{Unbreakable:1,ench:[{id:18,lvl:5},{id:20,lvl:2},{id:19,lvl:2},{id:21,lvl:3},{id:16,lvl:5},{id:17,lvl:5},{id:34,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:diamond_boots,tag:{Unbreakable:1,ench:[{id:3,lvl:4},{id:8,lvl:3},{id:2,lvl:4},{id:1,lvl:4},{id:4,lvl:4},{id:0,lvl:4},{id:7,lvl:3},{id:34,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:diamond_leggings,tag:{Unbreakable:1,ench:[{id:3,lvl:4},{id:1,lvl:4},{id:4,lvl:4},{id:0,lvl:4},{id:7,lvl:3},{id:34,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:diamond_chestplate,tag:{Unbreakable:1,ench:[{id:3,lvl:4},{id:1,lvl:4},{id:4,lvl:4},{id:0,lvl:4},{id:7,lvl:3},{id:34,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:diamond_helmet,tag:{Unbreakable:1,ench:[{id:6,lvl:1},{id:3,lvl:4},{id:1,lvl:4},{id:4,lvl:4},{id:0,lvl:4},{id:5,lvl:3},{id:7,lvl:3},{id:34,lvl:3}]}}],CustomName:Dr.Zomboss,CustomNameVisible:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.movementSpeed,Base:0.4},{Name:generic.followRange,Base:40}],DropChances:[2.0F,2.0F,2.0F,2.0F,2.0F],PersistenceRequired:1,CanBreakDoors:1,Riding:{id:LeashKnot}}
    TastiestTaco, tundra777 and Kelestami like this.
  19. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    144,116xp
    Sorry about that face. :stuck_out_tongue:
  20. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    144,116xp
    By the way it's speed is 0.4 the speed of a minez 2 zombie. Put the speed to 0.5 if you put it in minez
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.