1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion MineZ 2 - December Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by 100PercentHippo, Dec 1, 2016.

Discussion - MineZ 2 - December Feedback Thread | Page 6
  1. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp

Link to where Navarr said that? Genuinely curious as this is by far my favorite gamemode here, and I'd love to play it if it were updated/"fixed".

2. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I'd have to dig, I think there is a forum post with it. I'll find it.
  3. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
    Cool, if you get a chance to do that it'd be much appreciated.
  4. YaBoiCGally Platinum

XP:
    42,410xp
    When Minez 2 was announced the hype was astronomical. But now, it feels like it just kind of got brushed aside in quite a similar fashion to When In Rogue (still one of my favorite gamemodes despite its untimely death) failed. It's great that Minez 1 is still being worked on consistently but the inactivity of progress on anything makes this whole server feel stagnant and repetitive. I miss the absolute fear of going north in Minez knowing that any one of the 100 players per server may be banditting Al Hasa. Now it's just Get food --> run north --> try to gather a crew to do something --> die. Very different overall experience than I remember from the best years of the server. Maybe people have grown out of it, maybe the game is dying, but I think negligence by staff and impatience for progress is a large portion of it. No one wants to sit around waiting for a major update (I'm looking at you Minez 2) for 2 years. Also- is HighLifeTTU ok? Hasn't been active at all on the forums in 2017...
  5. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    There is still bandits
  6. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I can't find the discord link. I'll keep looking but for now I may have to dig through forum threads, which I don't want to do. If you want to see it though ask me and I'll look.
  7. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
  8. HansGluecklich Regular Member

XP:
    19,023xp
    It should be possible, also if you are alone to do an invasion without getting killed, if more players are there more zombies should spawn and less players-> less zombies.

Renn should sell more Items you can buy in his shop.
  9. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
  10. Daki_on_mc Regular Member

XP:
    24,581xp
    if they dont get any help (public code) thsi game will die. i give it 6 more months without update.