1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion MineZ 2 - December Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by 100PercentHippo, Dec 1, 2016.

Discussion - MineZ 2 - December Feedback Thread | Page 4
  1. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    why

2. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Only US MineZ 2 is down xd
  3. Taiyakinomer Regular Member

XP:
    62,211xp
    Honestly I just want to play the game again. I've been a fan of MineZ 2 since its release and find it mildly infuriating it got taken down without any explanation or warning. Yes there are a lot of glitches and bugs that should be cleaned up and the game is due for some new content, but I would prefer it to still be playable. I literally only open Minecraft to play MineZ 2.

Only glitch I know off the top of my head is the infinite wheat and mushroom glitch and tome of their locations. Can't check though so I won't report it for now.
    Paddary, jonhydude and TunaFeesh like this.
  4. bubblegumrockya Silver

XP:
    45,127xp
    We have for quiet some time now. I mean a year for an update... seems a bit long to wait for one.
    jonhydude likes this.
  5. jonhydude Regular Member

XP:
    59,390xp
    Yeah because there are heaps oh people playing on the EU servers
  6. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    Oh pls don't be sarcastic here, and there are, at least, times (maybe around 7 to 9 o'clock at Europe time zone) when like 10 ppl are online on EU Minez 2, like me. Many other people than you are not happy that Shotbow 1.9 would close down Minez 2 for maybe another year since Shotbow 1.9 update and anyways in general it seems people don't like Minecraft 1.9 too much either.
    jonhydude and Aexon like this.
  7. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp
    I haven't been on the server in a while. Did Shotbow finally update?
  8. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    lol no.
  9. jonhydude Regular Member

XP:
    59,390xp
    Wow 10 people I guess this gamemode isn't dead after all.
    diamonddragon07 and kscopekid like this.
  10. diamonddragon07 Regular Member

XP:
    15,131xp
    jonhydude likes this.
  11. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    New suggestion: How about adding golden armour with about same rareness as iron armour and golden armour being valuable because although golden armour having bad dmg protection, it having regeneration instead (when wearing full set of golden armour)? Regeneration rate which is same as normal minecraft without potion effect. And also how about minez 2 stories and stuffs and quests to do with these stories to make it feel like a real RPG? (Oh pls discussion is fine but pls no fighting)
  12. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp

Gold armor has always been given out as a prize for events. Making it easily obtainable is killing a tradition.
  13. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Is nadesquad skype chat still a thing? I never was in the group but somebody put me in the chat and I played with quite a few of you guys.
  14. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    I don't really think we need to follow tradition tho and i think golden armour will be good for PvE (cuz of regen although quite slow and hunger bar will fall faster until 17 hunger) while iron armour is good for PvP.
    jonhydude likes this.
  15. KytanApprentice Silver

XP:
    66,604xp
    I dunno, I feel like just having a few potions on you would almost always be better than regular speed regeneration.
  16. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    you can save your pots and it's also good when you don't have any pots and golden armour wearer will be immune to bleeding when hunger is above 17 as the regen will cancel out dmgs by bleeding
  17. Paddary Regular Member

XP:
    2,077xp

I literally open Minecraft just to play MineZ 2 as well. I enjoyed MineZ 2 a lot despite all of the hate it got. Like you said it would be preferable for it to still be playable. Iv been quite worried its gonna get removed soon ;-;
  18. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    We can't get it removed. No. That's never ever happening. They must get it be Updated as they promised. It is not that we hate Minez 2 that we complain about it a lot, but we complain, care and be interested about it because we like the game a lot and we want it to be fixed and updated as the game has large potential to it despite it is currently completely broken with bugs for years and did not get anything new like dungeons and stuffs. There are still many loyal Minez 2 players waiting for bug fixes and the update including map expansion and dungeons which Shotbow told us about.
  19. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    It seems like to me that Minez 2 update will be coming out maybe in 2018 or later or maybe it never get an update as it has been said Minez 2 update will be later than Shotbow 1.9 update and Shotbow 1.9 seems (according to other players' opinions) like it will be released much later than the original ETA. I understand that we should encourage and thank the dev team for making the game Minez 2 and working on updates and we shouldn't be too impatient but lots of us, many Minez 2 players, waited simply far too long and i fear we might never see Minez 2 again in the future. We will still wait more. But we don't want it too late until we no longer wait anymore and cease to play Minez 2 and make Minez 2 forever forgotten. I really hope that dev team do focus on Minez 2 update and i really appreciate it if the update can be done IN 2017 and much better if before July 2017 which is 6 months away from now. And i just want to have a rough idea if how much the update is done, in %. Is it done about 80%, 50%, 30% or 0%? I don't think we ever got any information about update progress or a screenshot of changes that will be put into the update or any other evidences the update is getting done and I really feel all Minez 2 players need those evidences. Also, I think as a community, it seems it is important that us, players ourselves, help Minez 2 to get reenergized after update to bring up the No. of players like how it used to be 2 years ago as I'm quite sure many players have contacts with other former Minez 2 players and hence, convincing them to come back after the update happens. I know that Shotbow is a private business and needs money for the server to run and for that, I know that Shotbow need more players to play on it. And if we make players to come back after Minez 2 update, we are helping Shotbow as well and helping ourselves too with more prosperous and energetic Minez 2. I still see lots of new Minez 2 players in both the South and North of Minez 2 and Minez 2 still has over 10 people playing at times. Minez 2 is NOT dead yet.
    jonhydude likes this.
  20. _Denshi Platinum

XP:
    19,743xp
    Shotbow, you need to invest in more server capacity. You have TEN whole players trying to play Minez 2, what use is a huge player base when they cannot even get into the game?!

no but really minez 2 died a long time ago
    jonhydude likes this.