1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion MineZ 2 - December Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by 100PercentHippo, Dec 1, 2016.

Discussion - MineZ 2 - December Feedback Thread | Page 3
  1. lJuanGB Platinum

XP:
    128,114xp

I think you underestimate you amount of blocks that 10000000 are. Also, we are making sure that each building has much more detail that others created in the past to try to make the map feel alive and beautifuly crafted. Moreover, it is not only the build team that has to complete the map, but the developers have to code all the new mechanics that we have been brainstorming, and many more that they have secretly thought about, in order to make this new update a refreshing and surprising experience for all of us. So, again, and I know for personal experience that this sounds frustrating, be patient!
    jonhydude likes this.

2. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    I believe it has been said that they hope to roll 1.9 before the end of the year, but no set in stone release date has been announced.
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  3. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Apparently rumors spread sometime this weekend or next weekend, I doubt either of the two and it may come some time around the litteral last day of 2k16.
    jonhydude likes this.
  4. jonhydude Regular Member

XP:
    59,390xp
    Can't wait
  5. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    erm are you sure? that means people can't play Minez 2 from whenever shotbow update to 1.9 till Minez 2 get updated later separately.
  6. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    It obviously won't happen before 2017. It's like origins was supposed to be released 8 months ago on MineZ.
  7. jonhydude Regular Member

XP:
    59,390xp
    People aren't playing Minez2 anyway.
  8. mgffan Platinum

XP:
    71,862xp
    I have a question why has their not been any new updates yet this is ridiculous do you not see the dates it reads 12/13/16 aka over 2 years since the years and we have had 1 major update that was broken many people are growing impatient it also doesn't help that a new leader has been added I'm worried that i wont be seeing a update for another 6 months
  9. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Don't consider yourself as everyone, thank you.
    lJuanGB likes this.
  10. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    There are 2 major and very critical reasons why most of Minez 2 players stopped playing the game. First, because of huge number of bugs (especially to do with houses) and second, because of Minez 2 not getting any update for ages although it should have dungeons and other stuffs by now or earlier. Yes it is true that there aren't many playing Minez 2 CURRENTLY but it was very popular in the past when these bugs and troubles did not exist (you should know if you ever played 2 years ago). And even if now, i find lots of new Minez 2 players (aka noobs :stuck_out_tongue: ) in the southern regions of the Minez 2 world meaning still Minez 2 interests many players even though all those weird bugs are everywhere. And if Minez 2 do get updated with promised, huge map expansion, dungeons, new mechanics and stuffs, Minez 2 will come back with many no. of people playing like years before. (i think i already said this somwhere but whatever) So yh the conclusion is, don't say that
  11. Etsi_o Regular Member

XP:
    63,484xp
    yea as you can see, i have a couple of ideas for special arrows, but they would have to be those custom arrows, that would be consumed after use, not enchantments.
  12. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Special arrows like that could be really cool to see. If you have any other ideas for special arrows, we'd love to hear them.
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  13. _Denshi Platinum

XP:
    19,743xp
    I think crafting arrows with healing dye would be a good idea. The arrows would apply regen or just flat out heal them (Maybe depending on proficiency?). Give it a small cooldown so it isn't too spammable. Or if status' are going to be prominent in the update (From dungeons, legendaries etc) implementing a grey bow sort of thing would be great.
  14. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Later, HEY DUDE I FIGURED OUT THE INFBOW HEALBOW GLITCH!?
  15. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    I would, since the servers are down its kinda impossible to play it...
    jonhydude likes this.
  16. Mellnyfox Regular Member

XP:
    26,736xp
    Nice to see another og out here. And I wonder the same, dungeon updates have been talked about for ages, back when there was a larger player base, although it was never added. And with responses as simple as "be patient", I don't feel any more relieved. Can we have any sort of timeline? Every project can be given an estimated endpoint, what's this updates?
  17. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    The reason that a more full dungeon system hasn't been added is that dungeons have been built with the plans of being instanced unlike MineZ Classic, so without a complete instance system, dungeons can't be fully implemented. There are a several partial dungeons already in the game (6 or 7, I made a thread about it at one point), but full scale dungeons haven't been added for that reason.
    There is currently no eta on an update. Currently all development is going towards putting the finishing touches on the games that will compose the initial 1.9 rollout, so that can be rolled.
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  18. Daki_on_mc Regular Member

XP:
    24,581xp
    like srsly it is much when theres like 9 players shown at the lobby, shotbow server has too few people playing on it, also mybe pt down the slots to like 1000 because mostly theres like 300 people playing and you had the money to inest into other stuff like.... uhhh.... stuff. also PLEASE do the updates, dont plan tons of dungeons, but rather complete the half- implemented ones (its annoying to play asindias dungeadn and then WHAM theres a sign saying the dungeon isnt completed.) I will return to this game as soon as i see there has been a huge update like the 10mil blocks expansion. Till then, im out to make winter sleep:zsleeping:
  19. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Sorry, I made a mistake, don't consider yourself and America as everyone, thank you.
    necco99 likes this.
  20. Daki_on_mc Regular Member

XP:
    24,581xp
    what about europe m8