1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ 1.12.2 Future and Map Update.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DocCodeSharp, Jul 23, 2019.

MineZ - MineZ 1.12.2 Future and Map Update.
  1. DocCodeSharp Lead Developer

XP:
    260,138xp
    English

Hello survivors!

As part of our effort to continuously improve and innovate upon the MineZ Experience, we have always looked for the path that would take us into the next generation of MineZ. For too long, we have squandered our time and resources, being anchored to Minecraft’s base version 1.9.2. With the success of past updates, most recently “The Fighting Update”, we are confident our future lies ahead, namely with 1.12.2.

This version of Minecraft will not only enhance performance server-side and client-side, but will also allow the build team more creative freedom across the map and exciting new features within the dungeons that have lately, grown stale with missing opportunities.

This update is something we have been striving to work towards for quite some time, and is something we are very excited about.

Part of the reason we’re moving to 1.12.2 is of course, that long awaited update – Origins.
    Up until this point, we have not felt confident enough to release anything about Origins(henceforth dropping the part 2). We have renewed our efforts to make this update something truly monumental, and to be a capstone for the past seven years of MineZ’s story, and a starting point for a new chapter of MineZ.

Concerning the Map:

As many know, in the past months the amount of rebuilt locations has increased. Whether you enjoy
    seeing a location re-skinned or not, I felt it was important to discuss this with you all.

When I first joined Shotbow, so very long ago, the map was still new; freshly worldpainted. The East did
    not exist, and neither did the swamp. HighlifeTTU began expanding the map, and chunk by chunk, we
    explored the world in totality. For some time now there hasn’t been an expansion of the world, and for
    many, the actual exploration of the world has become second nature; has become stale.

In my opinion, that is to be expected. It is often difficult to play a game for seven years and not have it
    grow stale. Yet, it is the build team and staff team’s opinion that as the game ages, so should the world.
    Everything changes overtime, and that’s okay.

Originally, I was wary of changing key locations of the world. This is a game I have admittedly spent
    a rather long section of my life engrossed in. The nostalgia when I look at locations like Shrine of the
    Dusk or Logging Camp is immense, yet the memories I have of these locations will never leave me; even
    if the people I made those memories with are no longer here.

It is strange that we hold these locations, these areas of the map, in such high regard that we would
    never consider allowing them to change, despite how often we change.

Lao Tzu (an ancient Chinese philosopher) is quoted as saying, “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous
    changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally
    forward in whatever way they like.” To me, this quote carries meaning far beyond a particular
    orientation of blocks in some location. I would ask you to think of the game not just for what it is, but as
    a living entity, if possible.

I believe that nostalgia is especially important. It is a way for us to reconnect with a simpler time, and
    possibly happier moments. Yet, if this nostalgia we experience when we look at something inhibits our
    ability to allow change, then it has served no purpose, other than to remind ourselves of days long gone.
    Why not welcome this exciting opportunity? It has been our purpose to take this map which so many
    have toiled on for years and care for it. There are parts of the map that deserve to be fully realized in
    2019, though. Why should they only exist as they were in the past?

As Lead Builder, I promise you, who we do this for, that we care so much about these locations, and are
    only striving to breathe life back to places that haven’t been touched or visited in years. I know it can be jarring,
    heartbreaking, frustrating, or even exciting to see something you’ve spent countless hours in to
    suddenly change, but I know that it will be worth it.

In the coming days and weeks, you will see more updates about our plans that have taken so long to
    come to fruition. I can only offer these words on the time it has taken to get here, A delayed game is
    eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad” – Shigeru Miyamoto

As this news is posted, I ask that you approach any changes with an open mind. We are happy to work with the
    community and make these build changes more favorable for you, but we must allow the game to grow
    and for locations that haven’t been given the love they deserve to change, too.

Throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
    Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

There is a lot that will change when this update is released, and we can’t wait to talk about it in the weeks to come, but in preparation of this update, map roll outs have been paused to allow the build team enough time to integrate every piece of the update.

More news and teasers for this update will follow!

~Halo

Final Words

In closing, the potential this update to 1.12.2 offers is incredibly exciting, and it will be followed by the completion of Origins. With nothing holding us back, we will finally be able to take this game in a direction unlike anything you have seen before.

See you on the wasteland, and thanks for flying Shotbow!

日本語
    みなさんこんにちは!

MineZでの体験を継続的に改善、革新するための努力の一環として、私たちは常に次世代のMineZへとつながる道を模索してきました。長い間、Minecraftの基本バージョンを1.9.2で固定していたことで、私たちは時間とリソースを浪費してきました。成功した過去のアップデートにより、直近では“The Fighting Update“になりますが、私たちを待ち受ける未来は、1.12.2であるということを確信しています。

このバージョンのMinecraftはサーバー側とクライアント側のパフォーマンスを向上させるだけでなく、ビルドチームがマップ全体で更にクリエイティブで自由な活動を行うことや、最近では機会を無くし古くなったダンジョンに刺激的で新しい仕様を追加することが可能になります。

このアップデートはかなり以前から取り組んできたものであり、非常に楽しみにしているものです。

1.12.2に移行する理由の一部は勿論、長い間待ち焦がれたアップデート – Origins です。
    現時点まで、私たちはOrigins(以後part2という表記を取り除きます)に関する発表に十分な自信を持っていませんでした。このアップデートを本当に記念すべきものとし、過去7年にわたるMineZの物語で最上のものとなり、そしてMineZの新しい章の幕開けとなるよう努力を新たにしました。

マップについて:

多くの方々がご存知のように、過去数か月にわたりリビルドロケーションの数が増えました。あなたが再構築されたロケーションを
    見るのを楽しんでいてもそうでなくとも、これについて皆さんと議論することが重要であったと感じています。

私が最初にShotbowに入った時、とても昔になりますが、マップはまだ真新しく、新鮮に構築されていました。東側は
    存在せず、また沼地もありませんでした。HighlifeTTUがチャンクごとにマップの拡張をはじめ、私たちは
    ワールド全般を探検しつくし、しばらくの間ワールドの拡張は行われず、そして
    多くの人にとって、ワールドの探検は第二の性質となり、古くなりました。

私の意見では、それはわかっていたことです。ゲームを七年間プレイしつつもワールドを真新しく保つというのはしばしば
    難しくなります。それでも、ゲームは歳月を重ね、ワールドはそうあるべきというのがビルドチームとスタッフチームの意見です。
    全ては時間の経過とともに変わりますが、それで構いません。

元々、私はワールド上の重要なロケーションを変更することに慎重になっていました。これは確かに私が
    人生のかなり長い部分を費やし夢中になってきたゲームです。Shrine of the DuskやLogging Campなどのロケーションを
    見た時の懐かしさは計り知れませんが、それでも私が持つこれらロケーションの思い出がなくなることはないでしょう;
    例え共にそれらの思い出を作った人達がもうここにいなくても。

私たちがマップでこれらのロケーション、領域を保っているのは奇妙なことですが、例えどれほど頻繁な変更をしたとしても、
    それらに敬意を持つことを忘れることはありません。

老子 (古代中国の哲学者) はこのように語っています。
    現実を現実として、あるがままに受け入れなさい。物事をそれが進みたいように、自然に前に流れさせてやりなさい。
    私にとって、この言葉はロケーションにおいての特定のブロックの適応をはるかに超えた
    意味合いを思案させます。私はあなたにMineZとは何かということだけでなく、できるなら、
    生きた物として感じてもらいたいです。

懐かしく感じるのは特に大切なことだと信じています。これは私たちが単純な時代に戻り、そして
    より幸せな瞬間を振り返る方法です。それでも、もし私たちが経験するこの哀愁が変化を妨げるのであれば、
    それは私達自身の過ぎ去った日々を思い出す以外には何も役立ちません。
    この心躍る機会を歓迎しませんか?私たちの目的は沢山の人々が熱心に年月をかけて尽くしてきた
    このマップを保つことでした。それでも、2019年に実現するにふさわしいマップの部分というのがあります。
    過去のものと同じでなければならない理由はありません。

リードビルダーとして、皆さんのために、これらロケーションに多くの配慮を行い、そして長年触れられなかったり
    訪れられなかった場所に命を吹き込むことだけに努力することをお約束します。この行為に不快感、
    痛ましさ、葛藤、もしくはあなたが数えきれない時間をかけてきた何かが突然変化することで興奮するかも
    しれません。しかし、これには価値があることを知っています。

今後数日から数週間で、結実に長い時間をかけた計画についての最新情報が公開されます。
    ここにたどり着くまでにかかった時間にはこの言葉を捧げます。
    延期したゲームは結果的には良くなるが、 急いで作ったゲームが良くなることはない” – 宮本茂

このお知らせが投稿されたことから、どのような変更にも広い心で接して頂きたいです。私たちはコミュニティと
    共にあることを嬉しく思い、そしてこれら建築の変更が更に好感の持てるものにしますが、ゲームが成長できるようでなければならず、
    また愛されてこなかったロケーションも同様に変更に値します。

はらみ網を解いて、安全港から出航するのだ。貿易風を帆に受けて、探検し、
    夢を抱き、開拓せよ。” – マーク・トウェイン

このアップデートが公になった時には沢山の変更があり、今後数週間ほどで来るものを話すことを待ちきれませんが、このアップデートの準備中、マップの更新はビルドチームが全てのピースを統合するのに十分な時間を持たせるために一時停止されています。

更なるお知らせと情報は追って公開されます!

~Halo

最後に

最後に、この1.12.2への変更がもたらす可能性は信じられないほど心躍る物であり、Originsの完成によって続くでしょう。私たちを妨げるものはなく、遂に今まで見てきたものとは異なった方向にこのゲームを導くことが出来るでしょう。

不毛の大地でお会いしましょう、Shotbowで遊んでくれてありがとう!

한국어
    안녕하세요!

마인즈를 지속적으로 개선하고 혁신하기 위한 노력의 일환으로, 저희는 항상 마인즈를 새로운 세대로 이끌 수 있는 길을 헤매 왔습니다. 저희는 너무 오랫동안 마인크래프트의 기본 버전인 1.9.2에 머무르면서 시간과 자원을 낭비했습니다. 과거의 수많은 업데이트와 더불어 가장 최근의 "The Fighting Update"의 성공으로, 저희는 저희의 미래는 1.12.2라는 것을 확신하고 있습니다.

이 버전의 마인크래프트는 서버 측과 클라이언트 측의 성능을 향상시킬뿐만 아니라 빌드 팀이 더 자유롭고 창의적인 던전을 짓게 해 줄 것입니다.

이 업데이트는 저희가 매우 오랜 시간 동안 노력해서 작업 해 왔고, 저희 또한 매우 기대가 됩니다.

1.12.2로 옮겨가는 이유 중의 하나는, 아시다시피 오랫동안 기다려왔던 업데이트 - Origins 때문입니다.
    이때까지 저희는 Origins 업데이트를 위해 무언가를 내놓을만큼의 자신감이 없었습니다. 저희는 이 업데이트가 기념비적이고, 지난 7년 동안의 마인즈 스토리의 끝을 맺고, 마인즈의 새로운 장을 위한 출발점이 될 수 있게 노력해 왔습니다.

맵에 관하여:

많은 사람들이 알다시피, 지난 몇달동안 새로 지어진 마을들의 개수가 늘어났습니다.
    여러분이 이것을 좋아하는지 아닌지에 상관 없이, 저는 이것에 대해서 여러분과 토론하는 것이 매우 중요하다 생각합니다.

제가 매우 오래전 샷보우를 맨 처음 들어왔을 때는, 마인즈 맵은 매우 새로웠습니다.
    동쪽은 존재하지 않았고, 늪지대 또한 존재하지 않았습니다. HighlifeTTU는 맵을 한 청크 한 청크 점점 더
    확장하기 시작했고, 우리 모두는 이 맵을 빠짐없이 모두 탐험했습니다. 새로운 맵 확장은 오랜 시간 동안
    일어나지 않았고, 시간이 지날수록 탐험은 그리 재미있지 않은 것이 되어 버렸습니다.

제 생각에는, 이것은 모두 예견된 일입니다. 7년 동안 게임을 하는 것은 어려우며 오래 가지 못합니다.
    시간이 지나면서 게임이 성장함에 따라 맵 또한 그리 되야 한다는 것은 저희 스태프 팀의 생각입니다.
    모든 것은 시간이 지나면서 바뀌게 되고, 이는 아무 문제가 없습니다.

원래 저는 맵의 주요 마을을 바꾸는 것에 대해 매우 조심했습니다. 마인즈는 제 인생의
    매우 긴 시간을 함께했습니다. Shrine of The Dusk와 Logging Camp 같은 장소를 볼 때의 추억은 큽니다.
    그러나 이 장소에 대한 기억은 결코 저를 떠나지 않을 것입니다.
    그 추억을 만들었던 사람들이 더 이상 여기 없어도 말이죠.

게임이 바뀌어 나가는 데도 불구하고 저희가 이러한 장소, 맵의 영역을 매우
    중요시하여 변화를 허용하지 않을 것이라고 생각하는 것은 매우 이상합니다.

고대 중국의 철학자인 노자는 이렇게 말합니다,
    “현실을 현실로, 있는 그대로 받아들이세요. 모든 것들이 원하는 데로 흘러 가게 두세요.”
    이 말은 저에게 몇몇 장소의 블럭들 그 이상의 의미를 가집니다
    저는 가능하다면 여러분들이 이 게임을 그저 게임이라 생각하지 마시고,
    하나의 살아있는 객체로 생각해주길 바랍니다.

저는 추억은 매우 중요하다 생각합니다. 그것은 우리가 더 간단한 시간과,
    아마도 더 행복한 순간으로 우리를 다시 연결하는 길입니다. 그러나 우리가 무언가를 경험했을 때 추억 때문에
    미래의 변화를 허용하는 것을 제한한다면, 그것은 추억을 상기시키는 것 이외에는 아무런 목적이 없습니다.
    이러한 기회를 환영하지 않을 이유가 있을까요? 많은 사람들이 수년간 길들이고 가꿔 왔던 이 맵을 만드는 것은
    우리의 목적입니다. 맵의 일부분은 2019년에 완전히 재평가될 가치가 있습니다.
    과거에 있었던 것처럼 변화 없이 그저 존재해야만하는 이유는 없습니다

여러분들을 위해 건축하는 리드 빌더(Lead Builder)로서, 저희가 이 장소들에 대한 관심이 매우 크고,
    수년동안 건드려 지지 않은 이 장소들에 삶을 불어넣어 여러분들이 오랫동안 가보지 않은 곳으로 가게
    하기 위해 노력하고 있다고 약속드립니다. 여러분이 싫어하거나, 가슴 아파하거나, 불만을 가지거나,
    또는 기대가 될 수도 있지만, 저는 이것이 가치가 있다는 것을 압니다.

앞으로 몇 주 동안, 여러분은 마무리 될때까지 오랜 시간이 걸린 업데이트에 관한 더 많은 소식을 포럼에서 보게
    될 것입니다. 지금까지 걸린 시간에 대해, 저는 이 말을 남기고 싶습니다. 연기된 게임은
    결국 좋아지지만, 무리하게 발매한 게임은 영원히 나빠진다.” – 미야모토 시게루

이 글을 올리며, 저는 여러분들께 열린 마인드로 이 변화들을 맞이해 주길 부탁합니다.
    저희는 플레이어 커뮤니티와 함께 협력하여 여러분들께 더 나은 건축 업데이트를 할 것입니다.
    그러나 또한 저희는 게임이 성장하도록, 그리고 변화가 필요한 장소들이 변화될 수 있도록 해야 합니다.

Throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
    Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

이 업데이트가 출시되고 나서 많은 것들이 바뀔 것입니다, 그리고 저희는 이것에 대해 이야기하는 것에 매우 기대가 됩니다. 그러나 이번 업데이트 준비의 일환으로, 빌더들에게 모든 것을 확인할 충분한 시간을 주기 위해서, 맵 업데이트는 일시적으로 잠시 중단되었습니다.

추후 더 많은 소식으로 찾아뵙겠습니다!

~Halo

마무리

1.12.2 업데이트의 잠재력은 매우 크며, 그 이후 Origins 업데이트의 완성이 뒤따를 것입니다. 마침내 저희는 여러분들이 전에 보았던 것과는 다른 방향으로 이 게임을 이끌 수 있게 될 것입니다.

업데이트 출시 후 게임 내에서 다시 보길 기원하며, 샷보우를 플레이해주셔서 감사합니다!

Portuguese
    Olá sobreviventes!

Como parte de nosso esforço para melhorar e inovar continuamente na experiência MineZ, sempre buscamos o caminho que nos levaria à próxima geração de MineZ. Por muito tempo, nós desperdiçamos o nosso tempo e recursos como estamos ancorados à versão base 1.9.2 de Minecraft. Com o sucesso de atualizações anteriores, mais recentemente a "luta Update", estamos confiantes de que o nosso futuro está por vir, ou seja, com 1.12.2.

Esta versão do Minecraft não só irá melhorar o desempenho do lado do servidor e do lado do cliente, mas também permitir que a equipe de construção maior liberdade criativa no mapa e novos recursos emocionantes dentro das masmorras do que ultimamente cresceram, com oportunidades perdidas.

Esta atualização é algo que temos trabalhado duro para trabalhar por um bom tempo, e é algo que estamos realmente animado sobre.

Parte da razão pela qual estamos nos movendo para 1.12.2 é, é claro, que a atualização há muito esperada - Origins.
    Até este ponto, não nos sentimos seguros o suficiente para publicar nada sobre Origins (doravante, removendo parte 2). Renovamos nossos esforços para tornar esta atualização verdadeiramente monumental, e para ser uma pedra angular dos últimos sete anos da história da MineZ, e um ponto de partida para um novo capítulo da MineZ.

Sobre o mapa:

Como muitos de vocês sabem, nos últimos meses o número de locais reconstruídos aumentou. Se você gosta
    Vendo que um local foi redesenhado ou não, eu senti que era importante para discutir isso com todos vocês.

Quando entrei na Shotbow, há muito tempo, o mapa ainda era novo; Recentemente pintado em todo o mundo.
    Não existe, nem o pântano. HighlifeTTU começou a expandir o mapa, e parte por, nós
    Ele explorou o mundo em sua totalidade. Por algum tempo não houve expansão do mundo, e para
    muitos, a exploração real do mundo transformou-se uma segunda natureza; tornou-se obsoleto.

Na minha opinião, isso é de se esperar. Muitas vezes é difícil jogar um jogo por sete anos e não tê-lo
    Crescendo obsoleto entretanto, é a opinião da equipe da construção e da equipe de funcionários que como as idades do jogo, assim que deve o mundo.
    Tudo muda ao longo do tempo, e tudo bem.

Originalmente, eu suspeitava de mudar os principais locais do mundo. Este é um jogo que eu tenho certamente gasto
    uma seção bastante longa da minha vida absorvida. Nostalgia quando eu olho para lugares como o santuário de
    O pôr-do-sol ou o campo de madeira é imenso, mas as memórias que tenho destes lugares nunca me abandonarão; Mesmo
    Se as pessoas com quem eu fiz essas memórias não estão mais aqui.

É estranho que tenhamos esses locais, essas áreas do mapa, em uma consideração tão alta que gostaríamos
    Nunca considere permitir que eles mudem, apesar de quantas vezes nós mudamos.

Lao Tzu (um antigo filósofo chinês) é citado como dizendo, “A vida é uma série natural e espontânea.
    mudanças não resistam a eles; Isso só cria tristeza. Que a realidade seja realidade. Deixe as coisas fluem naturalmente
    para a frente de qualquer maneira que eles gostam.” Para mim, esta citação tem um significado além de um particular
    Orientação de blocos em algum lugar. Peço-lhe para pensar sobre o jogo não só para o que é, mas porque
    uma entidade viva, se possível.

Eu acho que a nostalgia é especialmente importante. É uma maneira de reconectar-se com um tempo mais simples, e
    Possivelmente momentos mais felizes. No entanto, se esta nostalgia que experimentamos quando olhamos para algo inibe a nossa
    capacidade de permitir a mudança, então ele não serviu nada, mas para nos lembrar dos dias idos.
    Por que não damos as boas-vindas a esta excitante oportunidade? Tem sido o nosso propósito de tomar este mapa que tantos
    Trabalhamos há anos e cuidamos dele. Há partes do mapa que merecem ser plenamente realizados em
    2019, Embora. Por que eles existirão apenas como estavam no passado?

Como, Lead Builder eu prometo a você, para quem fazemos isso, que nos preocupamos tanto com esses lugares, e estamos
    Ele só se esforça para trazer a vida de volta para lugares que não foram tocados ou visitados em anos. Eu sei que pode ser chocante,
    desoladora, frustrante ou mesmo excitante para ver algo que passou inúmeras horas para
    De repente, ele muda, mas eu sei que vai valer a pena.

Nos próximos dias e semanas, você verá mais atualizações sobre nossos planos que demoraram tanto para
    vir a fruição só posso oferecer estas palavras no tempo que tomou para chegar aqui. Um jogo atrasado é
    eventualmente bom, mas um jogo apressado é sempre ruim” – Shigeru Miyamoto

Como esta notícia é publicada, peço-lhe para abordar qualquer mudança com uma mente aberta. Estamos felizes em trabalhar com o
    Comunidade e fazer essas mudanças edifício mais favorável para você, mas devemos permitir que o jogo para crescer
    e para lugares que não receberam o amor que merecem mudar também.

Descarte as linhas de proa. Navegue para longe do porto seguro. Pegue os ventos alísios em suas velas. Explorar.
    Sonho. Descobrir.” – Mark Twain

Há muitas coisas que vão mudar quando esta atualização é liberada, e não podemos esperar para falar sobre isso nas próximas semanas, mas em preparação para esta atualização, os rolos de mapa foram parados para permitir que a equipe de construção tempo suficiente para integrar cada parte da atualização.

Mais notícias e teasers para esta atualização seguirá!

~Halo

Palavras finais

Para concluir, o potencial desta atualização para 1.12.2 oferece é incrivelmente excitante, e será seguido pela conclusão das origens. Com nada para nos prender de volta, você pode finalmente tomar este jogo em uma direção diferente de qualquer coisa que você já viu antes.

Vejo você no deserto, e obrigado por voar com Shotbow!

2. ShayminPlays Platinum

XP:
    178,401xp
    Massive respect to Doc and Halo... massive respect.
    Manaea likes this.
  3. Mohawk2 Regular Member

XP:
    338,214xp
    I'm so glad they are updating to 1.12.2! It's currently the best version because it's the most stable, newest version at the moment. (Although I hope they have support for the 1.14 clients so newer shotbow players won't have trouble joining).
  4. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    41,605xp
    My only gripe is that my skin might glitch.
  5. Prompted Regular Member

XP:
    146,552xp
    surely with doc being such a good coder, he can code us some mods for 1.12.2, right? my only issue with this update is the lack of mods compared to 1.11.2 and below.
  6. Manaea Platinum

XP:
    347,278xp
    Will there by any changes to your spawn-kit and what can be bought in the store? I rather not buy a few things now that might be removed in 2 weeks.
    Smartz_, Prompted and cyclone_43 like this.
  7. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    71,086xp
    I'd like to be able to buy the item in the XP shop and then have the ability to go in game and unlock an achievement to get the same item but a second in my spawn kit. Like buying a spawn nade and then doing some achievement and getting a spawn nade as well as the one you have. I think it rewards the people who grind and go out to go get achievements.
    zoomninja3000 likes this.
  8. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    29,752xp
    Isn’t 1.14 out already
  9. cokc Platinum

XP:
    270,732xp
    weird way of spelling 1.7.10 but ok
    w0nder, Smartz_ and Ivandagiant like this.
  10. Frostpain_ Platinum

XP:
    27,502xp
    tldr?
    Frostbain_ likes this.
  11. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    301,709xp
    minez base gonna be 1.12, origins will roll out soon after 1.12 hits, lots of "nostalgic" builds will be rebuilt
    Mistri, Frostbain_, Mohawk2 and 2 others like this.
  12. Davidss10001 Retired Staff

XP:
    111,477xp
    Hi Doc. Keep doing great things.
    Meme_MC likes this.