1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Update MineTheftAuto Current State

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by noobfan, Jan 8, 2018.

Update - MineTheftAuto Current State
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    [IMG]

Hello Everyone!

Firstly, i would just like to say I wish you a very happy new year and lets make 2018 a fantastic year for MTA and shotbow in general

2017 Overview
    2017 was a bumpy ride for mta however, we managed to survive and push through the year and getting that new content out there, such as our Map updates and the few ingame changes here and there.

We got 2 map updates out in 2017, The High-end And our recent Industrial Part 1 Expansions. Both map updates were successful and really brought more life to the mta map thanks to our wonderful build team.

October brought our Halloween update/event, you can read about it Here!

The Mine Theft Auto team also introduced our Game Specific rules These rules a very important to read, so i do advise you to have a look at these so we can avoid any confusion, Any questions or concerns about our game rules feel free to contact me directly through private message.

The long awaited "Data merge" between the US and EU instances finally came which allowed EU players to continue playing using their EU statistics on the US instances. Read the announcement here And Updates on this can be found here!

The future/current state for Mine Theft Auto
    As many of you have noticed the development of Mine Theft Auto has declined since our inception on Shotbow here's the reasons why.
    The development team is voluntary so our developers are not forced/required to be working on a game mode, as much as we like that to be true :wink: this just cant be a reality Many of us will not always be available for Shotbow myself included as our personal lives may get in the way such as College, University or work, however we do try our best to provide for shotbow. development for Mine Theft Auto has not come to a stop, but just slowed down until a our developer is available. But 2018 is looking promising for some amazing new mechanics to Mine Theft Auto :)

Now, what can you expect this for from Mine Theft Auto?
    Well, i can announce that we will be bringing the second part of the Industrial update in the coming year to the gamemode, The planning stage has already began and it looks awesome :wink:

New mechanics fall under the development side as said above, This all depends on when our developers our free to work on the mode. Of course we are always open to suggestions and bug reports, these do help a huge bunch.

Anyway ladies and gentlemen, that's it from me at this point if you have any questions feel free to ask them down below or private message me directly. Thank you for reading!

- noobfan
    iinsu, Fluffoon, ChrisNT and 8 others like this.

2. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Tanksss

or our tactics getting smashed again, who knows...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.