1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Update Mine Theft Auto Maintenance explanation

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by PokeTheEye, Oct 31, 2018.

Update - Mine Theft Auto Maintenance explanation
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeTheEye Administrator

XP:
    268,937xp
    Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed Mine Theft Auto was down for a week. You may ask why?

Well our system started to notice some malicious money transactions between certain players. So we kept a very close eye on them. On October 22nd we found out that a select group of players have been using a bug to dupe their items and gain a lot of in-game money from it. At that point we decided to put Mine Theft Auto in maintenance mode to avoid any more duping.

Fixing the bug took some time since our developer storm345 doesn't have much time due IRL responsibilities, but he found some time and fixed the bug (Send some love to storm). However we found out that around 50 players were involved in this duping scandal.

We investigated each player and decided what kind of measures we should take. I can tell you we have banned a lot of players from that group. However we did find a small group to be innocent and these players will receive a DM from me very soon in their inbox that says we will take some money away from them.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message.
    Ktrompfl, MCDuckler and Murgatron like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.