1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Mine Theft Auto Changelog #2

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by PokeTheEye, Sep 12, 2017.

Mine Theft Auto Changelog #2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp
    Hello,

This thread will show some changes that will go live on 12/9/2017 (DD/MM/YYYY)!
    Most changes are weapon related!

• Rebalanced every gun.
    • Fixed only 1 out of 5 shotgun bullets would deal damage. All 5 will deal damage now!
    • Combat MG, MG and the Mini-gun shoot a bit more inaccurate.
    • Some weapons will now slow you down!
    • Reload time of the Grenade launcher, RPG and Rocket launcher are decreased by a lot, even with attachment.
    • The fire rate attachment will now make a higher fire rate, but it will give you slightly less damage.
    • The bullet speed attachment will now make your bullets fly faster, but will have your gun slightly shoot slower.
    • The reload speed attachment will now add a higher chance of jamming your gun.
    • The magazine size attachments will now make the gun reload slower!
    • Made some changes to deathstreak to prevent it being abused.
    • Helmets will now decrease damage from headshots.
    • Made guns have even worse accuracy whilst flying.
    I hope you like all these changes and this little preview of something that will come soon to Mine Theft Auto!
    [IMG]

2. Torchedini Regular Member

XP:
    321xp
    can you give an xpcode worth 25k xp
  3. dange Localizer

XP:
    269,703xp
    I love the update, thanks =)
    GoldyMannyMan and Ktrompfl like this.
  4. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    118,168xp
    a major issue I have with playing MTA is guns require certain levels to be able to shoot or to use things, which to me is silly and what really makes MTA difficult to play is I have no clue how to level up those skills/stats levels.
  5. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Finally the air fights will end possibly
  6. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Highly valuable xp code: Gullible and IASKEDFORXP
  7. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    You level up by killing cops and players. TIP: More hits on the cop/player gives more level EXP
  8. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Okay nice! :D
  9. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    One problem i see with that: There are players (Ultimativemaster for ex.) that spent millions on modded weapons of every type and kept collecting them, and now the most maxed guns are just worse than a gun with just a few single attachments... I'm sure ppl like Ultimativemaster will feel a bit scammed... And battles aren't that exciting anymore, because good weapons are cheap and it's not really a thing when you die... Maybe add another thing we can collect, trade and sell etc. like Player Heads... But I still like the update, finally more balanced fights

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  10. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    Also check out the MTA Gang Levels and unlocking house slots and more member slots :wink:
    LegendaryAlex, 00110101 and Ktrompfl like this.
  11. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Well RIP Pablo :I then don't play if you don't like it but I agree with a few things... I mean i requested the head thing, but rly? With every dead you will drop one? And no way to sell them or use them in any way? If we could use them as a skin for jetpacks or sth, THAT would be cool :I we just need something that fights don't become useless, because do a fight for getting a unmodded/slightly modded gun is not rly worth it atm, and having hundreds of useless (but still cool!) heads that you can only stack very limited is yeaahh... ._. but the gang update is just awesome, the thing with the planes that will spawn are great too, what I saw from the map update ist just great and I heard that heads will become useful at some point :)
    It's nice to see that there is so much happening at the moment and the team is really working to improve the game and hearing to the community :D

LegendaryAlex likes this.
  12. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Thanks for your descriptive and constructive criticism that will surely help them improve their game. One of my favorite part is when you gave reasoning for all ur constructive criticism. You are an example for all of us. Be proud :)
    Saber527, 00110101, storm345 and 2 others like this.
  13. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

90% in progress map update
  14. dange Localizer

XP:
    269,703xp
    InfinityAura, you're free to choose if you want to play MTA. This updates should just balance the game and prevents to use "unfair" or op tactics like spamming with 3 explosives weapons, because there no one had a chance to survive it and "airfights" were also unfair for low leveled players and also really unrealistic. Also if it looks like any tactics you used got removed (and you maybe feel treated unfairly), you shouldn't forget you used many "tricks" in your MTA career (carbine boosting, spamming, air fighting). So you need to live with they normal ways everyone need to and if you dislike MTA you can stop playing it like i told you already.
  15. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    I like the gun changes :D and i love the gang levels:heart::D
  16. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    could you PLEASE add that tazer kills jetpack now? Its a bit unfair when you don't know about the change and get killed through that then... Btw i don't really like that feature... makes SWAT a bit too OP, i mean if you tazer someone in the air its already easy to kill him, but when you just drop down you don't have ANY chance... yeah..
  17. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    Simply should make you think twice about those 'airfights' ...
  18. dange Localizer

XP:
    269,703xp
    Don't forget SWAT only are allowed to attack Crim 3+, so the other person has the first hit (p.e. with marksman rifle) and they only have 8 hearts. SWAT member also should be able to defend themself against everyone. And you could just stay in range, if you don't want to get tazered by SWAT :wink:
  19. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Staying in range isn't that easy when the enemy can boost himself very fast with every bullet that hits him... But still it would be nice if the admins would tell us about things that get changed/added...

20. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    And what's wrong with airfights? At least you can't get spammed from people like nls there... Grundfights are just completely trash against the most people...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.