1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Melancholy Tea Party

Discussion in 'Clans & Teams' started by HyuYou, Feb 6, 2019.

Annihilation - Melancholy Tea Party
  1. HyuYou Regular Member

XP:
    5,085xp

°•:◙:: :+:Melancholy Tea Party:+: ::◙:• °

Official tag (prefix): MELA

Welcome! So far, our party have been mostly doing offense games in Annihilation. Of course, we are open to try new games and ideas with more peeps. While roaming around in our secret tree house (discord server), it was a sudden thought of ours that we should fill the empty seats at our table (the more the merrier, right?). If you can understand a little English, then all is well.

°:+:+:+:+::Clan Details::+:+:+:+::°

Leader: [P]GogGod

Chief: HyuYou

Members:
    [currently recruiting 2/6/19]
    [P]Hard2impress_
    _k4zuk1_
    pon_pon_
    PetitRabit
    o- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - o
    Usual play time (EST):

Friday- 11:30 P.M.
    Saturday- 11 A.M. | 1 P.M. | 9 P.M.
    Sunday- 3 P.M. | 6 P.M. | 9 P.M.

o- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - o
    The Three Rs

The key ingredients when brewing good tea:

R e s p e c t f u l -Tea tastes best when we know it's brewed with care and passion.
    R e a l - Real herbs like us. No bullshit.
    R e l i a b l e - A tea brand that never disappoints brings victory. You are our tea, and only xxsaundersxx can judge us.

.:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:°:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:.

How to apply?

Click this link (or just D.M. me)

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:°:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Editor's quote: "My favorite tea is Dong Suh Korean Tea (Solomon's Seal Tea) ^.^"- HyuYou