1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MC WORLD WAR

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by dinodude15, Feb 25, 2015.

MC WORLD WAR
  1. dinodude15 Regular Member

XP:
    24,416xp
    I had just joined the server. I was given two primary weapons, a ppsh-41 and an AK-47. For secondaries I had a degal and a panzershrek. I was then transported via bomber to the infil-site. The city was chaotic, we saw borfforo's rounds whizzing by our aircraft. Finally two hit our plane, the left main wing and the right rear wing. I jumped out with my parachute before it blew up. The men I was sitting with, either fell to death or were killed in the explosion. Instantly I heard MG's firing at me. I run for cover behind a wrecked jeep. From my right two friendly jeeps with mounted Brownings pull up and start firing on the MG. The driver waves his hand signaling me to get in. I bolt for the jeep and leap into it. We put the pedal to the medal and got out of there. We approached the city and the sound of gunshots become louder. We're cruising down the street to the front line when I hear
    "BAZOOKA!"
    Suddenly to the left there's an explosion and the jeep turns over on its right side. I peak out above the jeep and there's a smoke trail leading to a seventh floor gunman in the buildings corner. There was a hole blow out of the corner that extended from the fifth floor to the eighth. This allowed him to fire his bazooka without the risk of blowing himself up. I pulled out my ppsh and fired at him. I saw him get hit, twitch a little then fall over. We ran to the front line and dove into a hole made by the bombing's. I hear an MG going off and the sound of bullets hitting dirt. Each shot kicking up some dirt on to us.
    " GET A GRENADE OVER THERE" the Sargent to my left screamed. I pulled the grenade pin and through it out towards the MG gunman. I heard a bang and then the MG stopped. We scrambled out of the hole and into a building to our right. We stop to set up a plan of action and to settle down. The adrenaline will make you throw up if it becomes to much. Suddenly someone asks me
    "What platoon were you in?"
    "Seven A" I said nervously. "And I'm the only survivor"
    "Dam. What happened?" A separate man replied.
    "A borfforo's shot us out of the air, I was the only one to bailout in time before the whole thing blew up."
    "That's just fuckin great." The Sargent said. "They were supposed to be our back up and now we ain't getin it!"
    The Sargent sighed and began to ask.
    "What weapons do you have that are explosive?"
    I told him "I have a panzershrek with twenty rounds and three frags left."
    "HOLLY SHIT! Twenty rounds! With that we could at least get them to retreat for a day or two! We could get our wounded out and refill our ammo! We need to get to the roof top now!"
    ReillyFoxHD likes this.

2. dinodude15 Regular Member

XP:
    24,416xp