1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide May the AQR be with you.

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Mysterious_Seven, May 3, 2019.

Guide - May the AQR be with you.
?

Hey whats up?

I'm eating the endless mountians, the gravel patches are much easier to digest 2 vote(s) 16.7%
I'm cliff diving into a black hole, I'll be in the history books. 10 vote(s) 83.3%
  1. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    Happy Starwars Day and may the Force be with you.
    Take me to the Annihilation Quick Reference

New Features:
    • XP & Enchanting Statistics Page!
    • Combat Calculator now represents all factors for two players, with data validation!
    • Rudimentary block breaking page, not locally calculated currently.
    • Reworked pictures in Classes Sheet to display in-cell! (Completed May 11th 2019 @11:00pm EDT)
    Existing Features:
    • Introduction Page
    • Trivia -- with tips and other things to give you an edge in game.
    • A full class reference sheet, the namesake of this project.
    • First Enchant chart! (Not yet patched)
    • A Shop and Boss Buff item list!
    • The Potion Catalog!
    • Overviews of Armor Protection and Bow Damage
    • Map Ore Counts (For Map builders)
    • Tournament Brackets [2018-2019 Season]
    If anyone is interested in shaping minecraft, and thus Annihilation in the future, be sure to check out the official Minecraft feedback website.
    The Current Hot Topics page is a pretty cool read.

[Shotbow Memes] (May 13th 2019 @12:35pm EDT)
    Minecraft's 10 year anniversary! (May 17th 2019)

Previous forum posts. You might consider looking over these first if you have a question.
    May 4th, 2019: Current
    Dec 25th, 2018: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/my-gift-to-you-aqr-update.391216/
    May 19th, 2018: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/the-quick-reference-has-been-updated.386407/
    Oct 25th, 2017: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/annihilation-quick-reference.379921/
    Sept 7th, 2017: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/class-loadout-list-and-commentary.378028/

2. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    [suggestion compilation]

Edit: From what I've seen, making something slightly overpowered is a good way to collect lots of data on how to further balance it. Spy's ability got nerfed before anyone could get invested in playing with it, and its fallen by the wayside because of it.
  3. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    454,866xp
    Keep up the good work. Actually murg was first like and not me
  4. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    570,600xp
  5. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    When I saw the vampire update incorporate the lucky effect to show that it was too light, I had the idea that every class should incorporate this lucky effect as an easier way to display cool down. This is especially needed for classes like acrobat, which do not have an item to signify cooldown. Also the particle effects could be turned off, like it is for vampire.

Anything to move ability cooldowns to the HUD would be amazing.
  6. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    Hey players! Slapped together a few png files to insert into the launcher. Full Album here: https://imgur.com/a/tuv93

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Since I don't want crossover between modded clients and Shotbow, I created some pictures to better define my Shotbow Client. I separated them by changing the Shotbow profile's game directory to "%appdata%\.minecraftshotbow"
    (Singleplayer, Options and Server List don't carry over, so be sure to copy them if you do the same)
    This way I cannot accidentally join Shotbow.net because it will be on a different server list as all my other profiles.

-M7
  7. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    Reworked pictures in Classes Sheet to display in-cell!
    Google Sheets didn't have this when I started, love taking advantage of all these updates.

While I'm here, I'll post an idea off the top of my head.
    Remove Spy's nexus debuff. [It got preemptively nerfed.]
  8. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    28,828xp
    WHAAAAAAA?!?!?!

I'VE WANTED THIS FOREVER!
  9. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    Huh, well I whipped it up like two years ago.
  10. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    28,828xp
    L I N K P L E A S E
  11. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    34,596xp
    If I get that I won't need to check my version!
    Also forums is pronounced four-umms.
  12. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    I can tell you how to make it tomorrow.
    45 by 45 pixels. Good luck spelling it right. Also I didn't mess up on the pronunciation, that's spelling. [Fixed]
  13. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    34,596xp
    I know I just said that for no particular reason.
  14. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    28,828xp
    oof
  15. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    131,194xp
    Hey, here's an idea.

For ranked games all classes are unlocked and you employ class gating based on K/D ratio.
  16. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    454,866xp
    im for a quick 1v1 tourny but everyone only plays 3 matches and this will give you your classes