1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix May - State of GG

Discussion in 'GG' started by Davidss10001, May 4, 2016.

No Prefix - May - State of GG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    Introduction:
    Hello Everyone, and May the Fourth be with you!
    Wow, what an eventful month. We migrated the US servers to a new host, most information is here in the Arrow if you were not aware. This was a big big BIG switch, we kept the servers down for around 3 days time, and we thank all of you for your continued patience and support during this time.

Anyways, below is our standard information.

What's New:
    Honestly folks, not much in GG is new besides continued development on 1.9. I would like all of you to be aware that 1.9 is our primary focus at this time, and new content may not begin to be added until we are finished with 1.9.

With that said, I do like a lot of your suggestions so far. Here are some of them if you were not aware.

These are just a few of the suggestions I've seen. You can check them out for yourself in previous discussion threads.
    March - State of GG
    April - State of GG

Conclusion:
    Like I said guys, not much here has changed. Our primary focus at this point in time is 1.9. You can, as always, leave your suggestions and bugs below, and we'll look into them ASAP. This post will be up for roughly a week, so on May 11th, this post will be locked and a new one will be posted the following month, which is June, unless stated otherwise. Thank you for your continued support through these past few months. I know they've been a bit tough because of 1.9, but we'll make it work. :)

Thanks guys!

2. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    Awesome man, thanks!
  3. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Hyped for 1.9! :)
  4. _RunningKing_ Platinum

XP:
    104,039xp
    The HCF and MineZ Arenas need some work. Spectators can splash potions and shoot bows at people who are fighting, which is extremely annoying. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Arena in general, especially when you have to wait in line to fight. I like what SmartZ_ said in April's post about maybe adding a /duel command.
    Smartz_ likes this.
  5. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    I made it
    RichRamp likes this.
  6. LongBridge Regular Member

XP:
    10,945xp
    Is the whole off GG going to be 1.9? I would like a part of it to utilize 1.9 PvP just so I can mess around with the features but I want to play in 1.7 if I am seriously practicing minez PvP.
  7. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    Anyone know if the "load inventory" part still works? It doesn't appear to work when I try it with my alt... maybe it's because I'm in 1.7?
  8. Sam_F_ Gold

XP:
    637,792xp
    Well, their goal is to have a new GG server that previews what they'd want to have in MineZ
    RichRamp likes this.
  9. Power_Rangers Regular Member

XP:
    18,313xp
    I think Gun Game should have moar gunzz :stuck_out_tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.