1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Map Suggestion: Facility 115

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by DerMongoose118, Nov 26, 2016.

Map Suggestion: Facility 115
  1. DerMongoose118 Regular Member

XP:
    119,142xp
    What is Facility 115?
    Facility 115 is, basically, my spin on the Call Of Duty: World At War zombies map Der Riese, it will have the players going through the map activating three teleporters just to get to the diamond stuff, and there will be plenty more things I will add in as well such as special map-specific mobs and mob variants, as well as new items that will be in some of the rooms before the teleporters. There will even be a mystery box!

How will it play out?
    First off, players spawn at the Mainframe, where they will have at least some items to help them, as well as multiple ways to go. Going one way or in another leads will, in eventuality, lead to a teleporter of which they can connect to the Mainframe and use. Upon usage of all three teleporters, the barrier that blocks the metaphorical "Pack-A-Punch" will be gone and players can access the wonderful items at the other side of the upgrade teleporter.

What is the difficulty?
    The difficulty will be lower than that of Thermal Pointe, but higher than that of most other maps, as it is literally Der Riese, what fun would it be without some difficulty?

None yet, will update as soon as I finish the map!

Let me know what you guys think!