1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix lots of suggestions i guess

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Goldly, Jan 8, 2019.

No Prefix - lots of suggestions i guess
  1. Goldly Regular Member

XP:
    112,419xp
    ok so i was told to post on forums if i wanted stuff to be looked at by staff instead of in catsage
    • make walking through the jungle less toxic. it's not horrible but it's just really annoying to walk through. i don't think cobwebs are needed at all, so if they were removed and there was more space betweenn
    • using milk / bandages give you an immunity to disease / bleeding for 2 minutes or something. could only be from using milk and bandages, only from being healed by someone else, or both. it's just really annoying to get bleeding or something directly after using a bandage or being healed.

• have different tiers of giants with the most basic tier being a fairly easy fight but only providing basic loot, scaling up the strongest tier of giants being much more difficult to kill but providing the best loot. for the higher tiers this would probably mean higher and higher duras of inf bows and dswords. this would involve a bunch of new giant spawns ofc.

• provide an incentive for going to locations like barathrum, talhosa, mining town, etc. There are plenty of other locations on the map that provide similar loot but aren't as out of the way or dangerous as these towns.

• revert chest spawn to be based around tips again. I understand why they were changed to be customized based on the town, but it's just so much easier to have something to base chest spawns around. for another option, tips could be customized to be more or less often depending on the town as well.

• remove the "glitching with blocks can get you banned" thing with mushrooms where if you try to or accidentally place a mushroom it takes it away from you. i don't see how this could block glitch to your benefit in any way, and it's just annoying to lose a mushroom because of an accident.

• ok so grave digging loot tables should either be heavily buffed or removed entirely. there is basically no realistic value for grave digging the vast majority of the time.

• Shovel dura is really pointless at the moment. Even with shovels spawning at partial dura in ptr, they never break because of how little dura is used on each grave. i feel like a fix to this would be either to make shovels unbreakable, or to make them spawn at full dura again and make them use significantly more dura on every use, like hoes.

• make hoes spawn at full dura !1! i really don't think farming is useful enough to justify this nerf. with the limited number of uses even a full dura hoe has, hoes spawning at partial dura makes them even less useful.

• remove fishing or give it an actual purpose. i say just remove it. if you compare it to 2 similar mechanics, grave digging and farming, it really just doesn't fit into the game in my opinion.

2. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    32,792xp
    Fishing won’t work even if your below the water with the grapple
    Toyl likes this.
  3. Marine_PvP MineZ Lead Admin

XP:
    181,165xp
    Thank you for your suggestions. Although we've already noted them down, I will just leave my personal opinions here.

• make walking through the jungle less toxic. it's not horrible but it's just really annoying to walk through. i don't think cobwebs are needed at all, so if they were removed and there was more space betweenn
    ㄴJungle trees make Agni Ignis more isolated than any other places in the map, hence it can have a very good military loot. If we decide to make travelling through the jungle easier, the loot at Agni will be adjusted as well. However, lots of melons have been placed in the jungle on PTR, so they will provide some extra food to travel and give more use of wooden hoes.
    • using milk / bandages give you an immunity to disease / bleeding for 2 minutes or something. could only be from using milk and bandages, only from being healed by someone else, or both. it's just really annoying to get bleeding or something directly after using a bandage or being healed.
    ㄴAlthough this does not happen very often, it could be very annoying. We will consider this in the item update that is coming soon, but the loot chests and loot droprate will also be adjusted if we decide to implement this.
    • have different tiers of giants with the most basic tier being a fairly easy fight but only providing basic loot, scaling up the strongest tier of giants being much more difficult to kill but providing the best loot. for the higher tiers this would probably mean higher and higher duras of inf bows and dswords. this would involve a bunch of new giant spawns ofc.
    ㄴWe can totally do this. There are 3 giant spawns, and based off of the general difficulty to travel, we can scale up giant tiers and make it so they have different difficulty levels and drop better loot than the normal ones. There are many ways to do this - make it spawn a diamond sword with a full durability or generally increase the droprrate of rares, and so on.
    • provide an incentive for going to locations like barathrum, talhosa, mining town, etc. There are plenty of other locations on the map that provide similar loot but aren't as out of the way or dangerous as these towns.
    ㄴAll 3 towns have been heavily buffed in PTR. Let us know how you feel about them!
    • revert chest spawn to be based around tips again. I understand why they were changed to be customized based on the town, but it's just so much easier to have something to base chest spawns around. for another option, tips could be customized to be more or less often depending on the town as well
    ㄴWhat do you mean by customized based on the town?
    • remove the "glitching with blocks can get you banned" thing with mushrooms where if you try to or accidentally place a mushroom it takes it away from you. i don't see how this could block glitch to your benefit in any way, and it's just annoying to lose a mushroom because of an accident.
    ㄴWill be fixed in the future
    • ok so grave digging loot tables should either be heavily buffed or removed entirely. there is basically no realistic value for grave digging the vast majority of the time.
    ㄴGrave digging is not the main aspect of looting, but just an extra. Most experienced players will find it useless as they know better ways to get the items that you can get from graves, but for new players, it is still a useful feature. It's like the new PTR roads, which are very helpful for the new players but not used by experienced players that often. But we can add a few rare items such as iron armors with low durability, bows, etc, as well as having different tiers of graves based off of z coord.
    • Shovel dura is really pointless at the moment. Even with shovels spawning at partial dura in ptr, they never break because of how little dura is used on each grave. i feel like a fix to this would be either to make shovels unbreakable, or to make them spawn at full dura again and make them use significantly more dura on every use, like hoes.
    ㄴOnce you get a single shovel, you won't probably need another one for a long time. We can instead increase the shovel spawn chance and make it lose more dura per one digging, just like a weak grapple, but it will have more uses than a weak grapple
    • make hoes spawn at full dura !1! i really don't think farming is useful enough to justify this nerf. with the limited number of uses even a full dura hoe has, hoes spawning at partial dura makes them even less useful.
    ㄴSame as iron shovels, you won't need another hoe for a long time once you get a full dura hoe. As more crops have been placed in the map, it is not possible to make hoes spawn with full durability. But since more tool chests have also been placed in the map, it won't be hard to find a wooden hoe from loot chests.
    • remove fishing or give it an actual purpose. i say just remove it. if you compare it to 2 similar mechanics, grave digging and farming, it really just doesn't fit into the game in my opinion.
    ㄴFishing is not a completed feature and was implemented in PTR to see how it works. We have plans to make fishing more useful in the item update.